2: Bad Night, Cafe Acheron

Slowly, "performers" and bartenders spilled out of the staff room, taking their places in the private rooms or at the main bar. Within an hour, the bar was filled with masses of people. A dark skinned, curly haired performer, Maya, walked up to Luciel and hummed cheerfully. "You know Cecile, I've watched you pass out drinks and smile to he customers, yet you look stiff tonight. How about we go to one of the empty private rooms and have some fun." Cecile sighed, knowing perfectly well where this was going. "What kind of fun, Maya?" Maya quickly giggled before dragging Cecile into a closed off room with a mini bar and pole. "What do you want to play, Cecile?"
"Maya, cut the crap. Let's just play the round of Blackjack, Monsieur will be here any minute." Maya smiled as she pulled a deck of cards out of the bar. "Fine, fine, you caught me. You're dealer."

After the game, Cecile dashed over to the bar, where the other bartender glared at her. It was almost midnight, yet the bar wasn't crowded at all. Cecile knew exactly what that meant. As if summoned, a group of men in suits walked into the bar and placed a small chip on the bar desk. She knew exactly what it meant. "Mr. Cali, gentlemen, third door to the right, I'll have your personal bartender come in shortly." The smallest man, presumably the leader, grunted and left the coin on the desk. Cecile quickly snatched the chip into her hands. Holy cow. A real dragon chip. Maybe if I just pocket it, Monsieur won't notice... Once again, the door slammed open, revealing a bright orange haired, extremely tall man, wearing a bright pink fur coat and 2 inch heals. Cecile sighed. Behind him followed a brown haired South American man, wearing a dark blue bomber jacket. The man, known as Monsieur, quickly walked up to Cecile, pinching her cheek. "Ahh, Cecile, you weren't thinking of stealing that, were you? Oh course you weren't! You're an absolute kitten." Cecile just tried to grin. Finally, as he let go, he pocketed the coin and patted the man behind him on the back. "I found this handsome chap while I was coming over to the Cafe Acheron! He said that he wanted the night of this life, so of course I brought him here! Make him feel at home! Get your best liquor and put this man in room 4!" Monsieur laughed and walked off, presumably to the second floor of the building. Great, now I have to deal with a newbie.

Cecile motioned the man to follow her in a private room. Unlike the room that she was in earlier, this room had music blaring from all corners and flashing lights in every obnoxious colour. The man seemed nervous, even letting out a small shriek when he saw a pole in the centre of the room. "Sit down on the sofa. I'll prepare the bar. You never been in a strip club?" The man nodded.
After a while, Cecile brought a martini glass filled with a light blue liquid to the man. "Mind if I get a name?" The room was silent, but the man still took the drink. After sipping it up, he finally spoke. "Can I ask a few questions?" Cecile nodded. "Is this place really a strip club?" Cecile sighed, pressing a button by the bar desk. "Oh course it is. It's also a cafe during the day. What else would it be?"
"I heard it's a place where illegal drug lords meet up. Not only that, but we have evidence that this is the main meet-up for the five families of New York. Not only that, but your boss, what did he call himself? Monsieur
? He seems to be fully aware of this. Is he perhaps an associate?" Cecile sighed. "If you said that you were part of the NYPD, I would have poisoned your drink."

A shot echoed through the bar. The people in the main area probably didn't hear it due to the blaring music. The man stood up and attempted to open the door, only to find it locked. Cecile sighed. "Damn, they shot Antonio. I'll probably be serving them next time. Ugh, what a I going to tell Monsieur?" The man was still trying to open the door. "Let me out," He turned to Cecile, taking out his badge. "Officer Peter, NYPD. You're under arrest for assaulting a police officer." Cecile sighed, pulling out a small pistol. "Sorry officer, no can do. You should have expected resistance if you knew this was a gang meet-up." The door swung open, only to reveal Monsieur. "Cecile~ I got your call, what's wrong? Is the poor sap already drun- oh." The officer turned to identity the person at the door, only for Cecile to hit him in the head with the butt of the gun. "Shit, Cecile, I think you might have killed a man." Cecile kicked the officer's body before grunting. "I didn't hit him too hard, plus if he's hurt, he deserved it. NYPD. Could you keep him upstairs until he wakes up?" The tall man nodded and picked the police officer up as if he were a rag doll. "Ah, Cecile, you've had quite the adventure tonight! How about you take the rest of the night off?" Cecile raised her eyebrow before quickly collected her things in the staff room. This is the first time in forever that I've ever gotten out early. Maybe I can hang out with Lin tomorrow.