A/N

I'd feel ashamed not to create a book satisfying your needs on one of my most intense fandoms.

If you have any promts in terms of story lines and would like to see me try it out,I would gladly do so,simply just comment them and I'll get to it as soon as possible.
thank you,and enjoy the book!
And of course,I guess I would have to test out my 'skill' so you wouldn't have to be so fooled by my talent of it,
Thank you,you may proceed:

~~~

Alex groaned in distaste of the morning light singing his eyes and the dreadful ringing in his ears of his alarm clock. Turning over in the uncomfortable bed he ended up having to use everyday,he brought his hand down harshly almost on the clock he depended on for waking up.
He rarely slept,from fear of the work he would miss out on getting done during such a comfortable slumber,so when he did,he forced himself to arrange a time to wake up in order to not be late.
Aggressively rubbing his eyes to wake himself further,he stood on the cold floor beneath. Efficiently grabbing clothes of fashion yet leaving a formal aura around him,he allowed himself to get ready for the day in store for him. He had no knowledge of the events sure to take place in the near future,though would that be considered a good thing?
Buttoning the last button on his button-up shirt and pulling his cardigan around his small arms,he decided he was ready,treading across the floor into his living room. Getting a cup designed in a fashion for a more on the go type of thing,he poured black coffee into it,stopping just as it reaches the top.
He takes his cup,tying up his black,straight hair in a loose bun and grabbing his bag off the chair near his dorm door and walking out the door.
"Here we go," he mutters,before walking at his 'normal pace' for walking,though he could honestly out walk someone who was running at the rate his little feet were moving.
With no clue of the events of today,he stumbles into his first period just 5 minutes from the bell. He takes his normal seat near the middle to the left a bit from the view of the front.

~~~
Just a sample. Thank you for investing your time in this,and I'll see you in the next 'chapter' for stories of interest if you choose to join me.
Again,it's greatly appreciated that you took the time for this.