12

Song recommendationHold me tight by BTS (Instrumental)

(Y/n) is confused.

Not understanding why two guys could make her feel some way that is sinful.

One man is so delicate, and so nice with his touch. It makes her go insane.

While the other man, he is the same, but he's more of a getaway, a pick me up.

"Hey, are you okay?" She looks up at the bar tender, it was one of the dancers.

"Y-Yeah. I just have a lot going on."

"Ah, tell me about it. Now I have to serve alcohol to sweaty, horny men."

"Sorry about what happened by the way."

"Eh, I wasn't improving, plus I didn't really enjoy much as before, but I do like the alcohol." She smiles as she leaned against the counter, looking at (Y/n).

"You look very lost, do you need a friend to talk about it?"

(Y/n) didn't trust much of the girls in the club, since they know every little thing about certain gossips, but, the girl who served alcohol was different. She gave a good feeling.

"Well, I have a friend, and she needs some advice."

"Oh? And you don't have the answer, I assume?"

"Yeah. Look, she's...confused on who she should like. There are two guys in her life right now."

"Oh! This has to be some soap opera shit that my mom watches. Please do continue."

"There is this one guy that she has known for so long, and the other, well, she has only been meeting with him for almost a month now. Yet, she gets these feelings from the second man that are unexplainable."

The girl thought for a bit, then smiles brightly.

"Is there a reason why she likes dude number 2 better than number 1?"

"I guess because number 1 left for so long and came back, maybe because she got the attention she wanted? I don't know."

"Dude number 2, what is he like? Have you met him?"

"A-Ah, Yeah. She introduced me to him. He's...a sweetheart. Gets flustered easily and he's...ah, too much."

"How about number 1."

"Number 1...she basically was saved by him, took care of her. Treated her right, but he had to leave. Had to go away for a long time and didn't respond almost three years later. It made her so upset that she moved on."

"Hm, seems like she has the love triangle situation, but maybe she should test herself. Go out with one guy and see where those feelings go. If she feels okay, then she belongs with one of them. Simple. Test herself."

Test myself.

"Maybe you're right." She drinks down the shot of whiskey that was given to her and she sat up straight.

"I am going to tell her to challenge herself with both guys and to see who is right, you're a genius moon."

"I try. Sorry if I've been a jealous person to you. I know you mean well." Moon smiles again. Bright and yet so innocent.

(Y/n) stood up and stretched, soon, her phone vibrated.

2D

"Hello?"

"Aye...I'm ousside, yew ready ta go?"

"Yeah, I'm heading out."

" 'Kay. Bye."