chapter 1 light in the darkness

Erik's pov

I lay there tears springing out of my eyes as I held Christine's limp body.screw meg I can't believe she shot her I know she feels bad about it suddenly I heard footsteps I look up to find Madame giry and meg.

"help is on its way I'm so sorry please forgive meg she didn't mean to"Madame giry pleaded

"she's dead" I said dryly

meg chocked out a sob but she kept it quiet.

"were here!"what I'm assuming'help' was screamed

"she's dead you can't do anything!"I screamed back"yes we can she's still got a pulse it's very faint but it's enough for us to work on,we'll just have to do an operation"a guy with dirty blond hair reassured

My heart raced she could still live I wouldn't have to be lonely we could have a life with Gustave!

suddenly I saw them closing the carriage doors

"wait" I yelled

"I'm sorry but you can't come "the guy replied

What they can't be serious do they know who I am!(well erik if they knew who you were they'd probably get you arrested lol)

"she's my wife so I should be allowed" I responded saying she's my wife made my heart soar.

"Oh I'm sorry sir if you insist"he said opening the door for me,I stepped inside and sat next to Christine.I took her cold pale  hand gently in mine and then kissed her forehead.I love Christine I've lost her once I'm not losing her again.

when we got there Gustave and raoul were outside. raoul then left and Gustave followed close behind me sniffing as we walked to the waiting room.I stopped and gently grabbed his shoulder,I then knelt to his height.

"e everything's going to be alright"  I said rubbing the small of his back.Then he embraced me I was shocked at first but then I gave in and embraced him back.we then let go of each other and walked to some chairs I knew they would take long so I'll give them their time. Gustave fell asleep on my in my  lap,I then fall after about ten minutes.

*******

"Erik Erik"I awoke to someone calling my name when.I opened my eyes I saw the last person I thought I would see.................

......."What are you doing here Erik?"he asked

"I would ask you the exact same thing darga" I replied(I think that's how it's spelt it corrected me with Dora I was like no lol)

"well I'm now doctor Khan"he said

"I'm surprised I thought you would still be in the architecture business"I chuckled

"mm...who's this?"he questioned pointing to Gustave

"oh!this is my son Gustave"I stated proudly

"What who's the lady?"he asked

"Christine daae she's having work done she was shot"I replied with a sad smile.

"the famous Christine daae!the world's most heavenly diva Christine daae!"he said shocked

I just nodded while he stood there with is jaw dropped and eye's wide.

Then a black haired man came out.

"she's asking for you"he said.My heart fluttered I ran into the room without even saying goodbye to nadir.I found her sitting up on the hospital bed she smiled and I ran up and embraced her.

"Oh my God your alive thank you!"I screamed happily.