Seventeen

Layla-

I felt his eyes on me watching as I took more pictures of my surroundings.

Keeping a close glance on me with every move he took.

"You look great."

I turned around and saw Colton another time tonight.

I nodded and glanced but on to the camera zooming in on the lights on the ceiling.

"You thirsty?."

I looked up and glanced at the cup in his hand.

I nodded meekly since i was walking around all night and it was getting stuffy with everyone in such a close area.

I took it from him and took a big gulp sighing a little bit feeling the liquid run down my throat.

"Thank you,but if you don't mind i'd like to finish this up."

He chewed on his top lip before putting his hands on his jeans and walking away doing a little wave and smiled.

I sighed tipping back the cup taking a few more gulps before walking around some more.

After taking a few pictures of couples here and there promising them to be in the yearbook.

I made my way to the middle of the floor taking everything in.

I started sweating and things got blurry.

People were in slow motion around me and I felt a lump in the back of my throat.

I grabbed my head shaking it a little before my eyes met with a certain pair of hazel ones before I collapsed seeing nothing but black all around me.

I felt myself being picked up I still couldn't see or move for that matter.

"Hold on a little bit longer."

I know that voice.I knew who it was from the way he was carrying me.

I felt his heart through his chest beating loud and fast with him breathing hard.

I was laid down before I felt someone shaking me hard.

Trying to open my eyes I saw pale silhouettes all around me.

"Come on,come on."

I breathed hard really hard before poking open my eyes.

"Sit her up and get back.", a loud voice ran through my ears.

I felt a pair of hands sitting me up pushing my hair out of my face.

I opened my eyes all the way taking in everything.

It was all still a little blurry.

I looked all around me.I happened to be outside with a few people surrounding me.

"Layla are you okay?!"

I nodded rubbing my head before grabbing someone to my lefts hand and pulling myself up.

"What's going on?"

"You fell and kinda fainted."

I looked up seeing him towering over me looking at me with worried eyes.

"Well I'm fine thank you."

Everyone else who was gathered around nodded and walked away.

I groaned rubbing my hands together breathing a few times.

"Did you drink alcohol or something or?"

"N-o but I did drink something Colton gave me I didn't taste alcohol in it though."