Chapter 10

Jin Pov

The rest of bts are going to come to our house I can't wait because I haven't seen them (a/n:in case you don't know jin got all his memories back) in a while. When his thinking the doorbell rang. He went to the door to see a police officer, Hoseok,a guy with mint hair, Jimin,and an alien looking dude.

"Hello I missed you guys, gee I actually don't recognize some of you"

"Well you know me and Jimin because of work so here is Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook." The happy sunshine spoke.

"Hi well you know me so why don't we go inside I made you guys food and desert."

The boys went in and saw Namjoon give the plates to them. When it came to Yoongi he dropped it. The boys just give him a disappointing look and went back to getting food. I hurried and cleaned up the mess I HATE a messy kitchen. The boys finished eating and completing and sat on the couch.

"So we heard from Namjoon that you have a stalker who wants to kill you and to Namjoon." Jungkook said. Wait Namjoon knew

Namjoon spoke up"I saw everything, you know you can't hide secrets from me" I look back at Jungkook

"We plan to help you so one of us will stay with you every shift. Also I will look into it more to see the person."

So we have a plan, but what if it doesn't work?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hai peeps sorry I haven't updated in a while. Also remember this is my 1st fanfic. BYE CHINGUS