Chapter one

💟 Alana's P.O.V 💟

"Have you got everything darling?" My mom asked me.

Today was the day, the day that I left home to go to college. I can't wait to get out of this hell hole. I get a fresh start and I will leave all the painful memories of Megan.

Is what I wish I could say. Megan is going to the same college as me but I also have Sam and Blake. So I should at least be able not to die.

"Ye mom I got everything." I smiled and my mom started to tear up.

"Oh my baby girl is growing up so fast. I'm going to miss you so much sweetheart make sure to ring me everyday and fill me in." She smiled and I walk up and hug her.

"I'm going to miss you mom. I will ring you when I get there." I smiled whilst rubbing her back.

"Be sure that you do. Tell Blake and Sam that I will miss them and to visit as soon as you all can." She smiled and lead me to the door.

I'm going to miss my mom so much. But even though I will miss her I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life.

I walk to the car taking one last glance at my old house, my old life. Now I'm not living here. I'm living in a dorm room, with Sam and Blake so at least I know the people I am going to live with.

I still couldn't believe that I was aloud to stay in a room with a boy, well two boys, but you know what I mean I always thought that it had to be same sex in a dorm room, guess I was proven wrong.

I can't wait to leave. I have been trying to get into the college of my choice forever and luckily there was a great football team so the boys are going to join as soon as they can.

The only thing I have to worry about is creative writing and Megan.

I asked my doctor and he said football was out of the question so I'm going to pursue a carrier In writing.

I had always like writing. It was like stepping into my own perfect world one where I could control what happens in my life, unlike reality.

I get in to my car and tap my fingers on the steering wheel to the song that was on the radio, waiting for Sam and Blake to arrive.

"Agh!" A low voice screamed whilst I squealed. I look out of my car door window at the idiot who decided to scare me.

"For fuck sake Sam! You scared me to death!" I scream whilst he doubled over laughing until his eyes started to water.

I have never wanted to punch anyone as much as I wanted to punch him now.

"It wasn't that funny stop laughing like a fucking retarded seal." I say mimicking his hand clapping and making a seal noise only making him laugh more.

I look at him as he laughs. I love the way he throws his head back and uses his whole body when he laughs.

I stand there tapping my foot waiting for him to stop.

For fuck sake! It wasn't that funny. Oh no he's so going to do this again until I finally start to see it coming...which won't happen soon.

Once Sam finally sobers up he jumps in the passenger seat.

"Hey princess, how are you today?" He asked whilst trying to make his face look devoid of emotion. But fails as his lips start to twitch.

"Oh I'm doing good yano, oh wait there is one thing," I say and pause running my hand through my imaginary beard, " this fucking retard scared me to death and gave me a heart attack all at the same time in a matter of seconds! So yea just the usual. What about you how are you?" I drawl sarcastically and Sam's lip pull into a wide grin reaching his ears. I almost feel bad for his cheeks.

"I'm fucking amazing!" He guffaws whilst trying to keep eye contact. I try not to laugh but just looking at him and hearing his infectious laugh I can't help but join in.

We laugh for what seems like forever but I do not notice that Sam stops laughing and sat and watched me laugh.

All of a sudden all the amusement left the atmosphere. And we were left starring at each other.

As if he read my mind he started to lean in.

AHHH he's going to kiss me?? Wait do I want this?!

Who am I kidding I so want this.

Slowly I start to lean in too. I've missed this, being able to kiss Sam. The first time we kissed was like an explosion of emotion and I was instantly addicted to that feeling and every time I saw him I wanted to just pull him in and kiss the shit out of him.

I start to feel Sam's breath on my lips, in anticipation, and we both started to lean in faster until our lips grazed ever so slightly.

"WELL, looks like I might be interrupting something now doesn't it?" Blake shouted the first part to which we jumped apart, Sam hit his head on the roof and just slumped against the seat.

"OH SHIT!" I shout and turned to Blake shocked and not knowing what to do,
Or thats what he thought.

"IM SORRY SAM!" he started to panic, "OH MY GOD HES GOING TO KILL ME IM TO YOUNG TO DIE!" He started to wail.

All of a sudden it's deathly quite and Blake's eyes start to widen in horror.

Now I'm curious to know what thought had put that expression on his face.

"WHAT IF IVE KILLED HIM!" He scream all of a sudden making me jump from the volume.

"Oh god I've killed him! I'm going to have to grow a moustache and change my name and flea the country to Mexico! Oh god! oh god!"

My lips were pressed into a thin line trying to contain my laughter. I had never really realised how gullible Blake actually was up until now.

He carried on talking to himself about his little plan. It was actually quite hilarious.

"SHUT UP YOU MOFO!" Sam shouted, " I'm fine you twat." Then he bursted in to a fit of laughter along with me, who was laughing pretty much the whole time.

Since we seem to be having a great start maybe that might mean that my time at uni might be just as good.

If every day was going to be like this in our dorm room,

Then I cannot wait to start this chapter of my life even more so than I did before.

We had finally arrived. I had thought that it would have felt like forever but the two hours seemed to fly by.

Sam, Blake and I all went on call and talked most of the time we stopped for food and all laughed and joked all in all I really enjoyed this road trip.

I was happy that the ride had come to the end but at the same time I was sad that it had come to an end.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Welcome back to the (hopefully) funny and interesting life of Alana Matthews.

So this is the first chapter of the sequel I hope you really like it as I said in the last book vote comment and tell me what you thought.
Also add this book to your library.

Lotta love,
Sinead
xxx