Chapter 2(Rewrite)

Y/N POV
My dream began with a sitting alone in warehouse. He was surrounded by dried up blood on the floor, a look of deep sorrow on his face. He began to sob deeply. His eyes began began to glow a yellow color, while his sclera(the white of the eyes) darken. Black veins began to appear under his eyes.

He stopped sobbing but now he was growling, like a beast

He stopped sobbing but now he was growling, like a beast. He then let fourth a booming roar!

The roar was so intense my vision began to blur and I woke up. I groggily got up, pulled out my phone and checked the time. It was three in the morning, I usually never wake up this early, I trudged to the bathroom and turned the lights on the lights. But the sight I saw nearly made me fall, in the mirror was me.. but my eyes, they were like the man's in the dream. The beast like eyes that stared back at me were my own. But maybe I could get my eyes to go back, the dream probably caused them to trigger! I thought. I began to focus on getting eyes to revert to normal. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best, when I opened them my eyes were regular again! I sighed and then put my hands to on my face "What the hell is going?!" I said in anger. When I remove my hand I could see my hands had curved thick claws. For what seemed like minutes I just stared at them, I then tapped them on the mirror and yep! These were real! I repeated the earlier process and sure enough they disappeared.I groaned in annoyance and confusion. I went to curse again the But this time the only thing that came out was an animalistic growl, I tried again but I couldn't speak every time I would just growl. I looked in mirror at my mouth and i had fangs! My canines were extended and curved in, my first pair of incisors had fangs too, those were curved in deeper.

 I looked in mirror at my mouth and i had fangs! My canines were extended and curved in, my first pair of incisors had fangs too, those were curved in deeper

I focused again closing my eyes and breathing slowly. When I opened my eyes this time I had all three features! I growled in anger "Come on!" I actually managed to get out, at least I could speak now I thought. "Hey, Y/N, you Alright honey?" I heard Mom call out, "Y-Y-Yeah Mom, totally fine!" I said back. Because I totally haven't turned into a demon in your bathroom! I thought. I heard a heart beat from beyond the door, "Y/N? Open up." She said I she tried to open the door, I pushed it closed and responded "I'm fine Mom." I said trying to get her off my case. I could hear her heartbeat increase, she was beginning to get angry, "Y/N open the door." She said with a voice filled with warning. I took a look at the mirror one my time and saw that all my extra features remained.I turned off the light and hoped that when I opened the door she wouldn't be able to see that well. When I opened the door she didn't speak, is she afraid, does she never wanna see me again? These questions were racing threw my mind. She then smiled at me and caressed my face. I gave her a heart warming smile before turning the light back on in the bathroom.When I look in the mirror again I was regular, I looked down at my hand and no claws were seen. I grinned like a loon, my mother walked back up the stairs, to sleep I assume. I then walked back to the couch to get some more sleep in. After all I would be having my first day at my new school today.