Chapter 9

Megan's POV~

"Ansel you're up!" I smiled as I fixed my camera.

"I'm coming!" he laughed and stood on the 'x' in front of me.

"Okay, so could you place your arms in front of you, and then just look into the camera?" I asked while adjusting the lens. He adjusted his position. "Perfect! Now don't move!"

I took started to take some shots of Ansel, but then he started to talk.

"So how are you and Theo?" he winked. "Last I heard, Theo said you two were hitting it off."

What? Is Theo out of his mind?

"We were just hanging out. I wasn't the one he was 'hitting it off' with." I mumbled and took another shot.

"Megan..." he frowned and walked up to the camera. "What happened?"

"Ansel I have to finish the shoot... Please go stand back on the 'x'." I sighed.

"Fine." he walked back to his place and posed. "But you're telling me and Shai EVERYTHING after this shoot Megan."

____________________

After the shoot, all of the crew left, and I ended up cleaning the rest of the set. Lucky me right?

"MEGAN ROSE! PUT THAT CAMERA DOWN AND TELL US EVERYTHING!" Ansel screamed from behind me.

"How did you know my middle name?" I questioned him.

"No questions miss. You are going to tell us everything!" Shai grabbed my arm and dragged me to her dressing room.

"Guys, I still have a set to clean so if you don't mind I'd like-"

"The set can wait but we can't." Ansel and Shai sat down. "We're all ears, Meg."

I sighed and then I started to tell them the whole story. During the middle of it I got some choice words from Ansel, that I don't feel like repeating, and some sad looks from Shai.

"You need a hug!" Ansel wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight.

"Ansel..." I coughed.

"Yeah?"

"Too tight."

"Damn, sorry Meg." he laughed and let go of me.

"It's okay."

"No, it's not." Ansel sighed. " First Theo was a dick and now I'm being a dick."

"Ansel it's okay. Everyone's acting like we were dating or something." I laughed.

"You know that?" Ansel smiled. "You're both staying at my apartment tonight!"

"Okay? What does that have to do with anything?" Shai questioned.

"We are going to help Megan feel better. NOT LIKE THAT." he laughed.

"God Ansel!" I laughed.

"I have a girlfriend you guys!"

"Let's just go." I continued laughing. "This is going to be a long night isn't it?" I looked at Shai.

"Yes it is." she laughed.

____________________

"Ansel-" I started to interrupt him.

"Oh and THIS ONE! Oh my lord doesn't she-"

"ANSEL!" Shai and I screamed.