JUST CHASE IT

Shivika OS .

She was in love with her best friend , every time finding chance to get more close to him but poor girl was scared of losing her friendship .

"Then what ? "

One day .

" don't you have a crush?" Her best friend asked with a little Weird reaction on his face .

"Nahh just finding someone who is equally mad as I am , knows me to my extrems, trust me to the core and main one is he must be my best friend first. " she replied with a low smile .

"Haha....Difficult to find isn't it ? " he said .

"Nope I have already found one but just afraid to tell him " she replied.

"Ohh god  you are such an .....just goo and chase your love what are you waiting for ? "

"It's not that easy , what if he will reject me ? "

"Without telling him how can you decide that ? "

"I am scared "

"Okay okay good bye tanya is calling me I need to go bye love you "

She was left there alone with the tears .

Next day they meet again as their routine.

"Are you alright? " she asked on watching his pale face .

"I don't think soo " he replied with a off mood .

"Is things going well between you and Tanya ? " she replied with a concern tone .

"I don't know but I feel like this relationship is not going well "

"Maybe you should spend more time with her rather then with me " keeping her feelings aside she said .

"But the time spent with you is the best time "he replied with a cute smile .

"She is your girlfriend c' mon just go with her I am your best friend why don't you understand? " she was soo angry on him .

"Okay then fine I am going with her for a movie then dinner and then shopping , happy !? " he roared in angry tone .

"Be away from me please " she left with tears .

After few days on a call .

"Atleast you could have called me ? " he shouts

"Why should I ? Your girlfriend adviced me to stay away from you " she spoke with angry tone .

"WTF ?? How dare she ? " he replied.

"Maybe you also want that so just using her as your messenger I guess " sobbing much she replied.

"How could you say like that ? You are my best friend and I was surely not expecting this from you"

"Neither me " she throw her phone removing all her frustration on her pink pillows and teddy .

Her PoV -
It's done totally done with him , he is not mine ,and that's final let it be I don't love him I hate him to the core . I damn hate him soooo much  (She roared )