Why a cat anyway?

Cats are very low maintenance, unlike dogs. It is the perfect pet for people with a busy schedule and don't have plenty of time for taking care of pets. The cats are very independent. Says some people that "cats love you less" but that is very much wrong. The cat just prefers having some quiet private space from time to time. People also say "cats don't play". And, that statement is also fake. You can use anything to play with a cat. (Anything that does not harm it, obviously) for example: A rubber band, a ribbon, a paper ball, an elastic band, a piece of cloth and even your finger! Kitties and cats will play with anything at all if they're into it. He does love you. Observe how the cat outra when you pet it. Of course, if he wants to play, he will most likely scratch you, it does not mean the cat wants to harm you. A lazer pointer is also a good option for entertainment. So, cats are easy to care for, because they are very independent, he still loves you no matter what, plus cats are very playful. ( Oh, ladies, did I mention that cats are a replacement for heat packets that you use for... soothing your cramps? Yeah, it's true) if you want more reasons for adopting a cat, you can consider that you have more company, and you can decrease the amount of animals in the streets, by giving them a cozy home. Dogs, on the other hand, require lots of attention, since they are more attached and less independent. You have to train dogs into urinating in the right place or they will do it all over the house, unlike cats that will pacifically do it in their sand box. But that does not mean you can't have an opinion.

And I mean, they are super cute

And I mean, they are super cute. So how cat you not, right? Just remember that cats do love you, and all those quotes are nothing but lies. In ancient Egypt cats were gods, might I add and were deeply respected (and still are). So before you have an opinion and jump to conclusions, you should analyze all sides of the situation.