Chapter 9

Jump right into the book

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

*Apollo*

I woke up looking around the bedroom that was not mine., I began to panic. I looked over beside me to see I sleeping which I assumed naked Tamy.

"fuck" I mumbled to my self. I promised my self I would cheat on Tianna after she almost caught me and Amy. "Aye wake up " I said tapping Tamy shoulder. It took her a while to come to before she was fully awake and smiling. "What up" she said as if nothing happened the night before.

"Look ma I don't all remember what happen to well last night but I do no we fooled around and that's all its gone be is a one time thing tamy you no I got love for you, you home girl from back in the day but I got a soon to be wife and one on the way and I ain't trying to mess shit up " I explained.

"Yeah I get you it was a mistake we had just a little to much to drink that's all.

"You mind if I take a shower I don't wanna go home spelling like another female" I said getting up from bed she nodded her head towards the bathroom. and I took it upon my self to go ahead and go in.

Compared to the outside of her apartment she stayed in she kept her house nice and the bathroom was a site to see everything matched gray and light blue.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror not liking what I seen. This man I've become the fuck is wrong with me I'm fucking over a good women for a quick but that lasted no more then 10 minutes, I'm giving up my dime for a nickel.

Don't get me wrong Tamy sexy as fuck but she ain't Tianna.

I shut the door and stepped into the hot shower and let the water drown my body. The hot pressure felt good against my tight sore muscles .

Being into my shower I guess I didn't hear the bathroom door open before I knew it Tamy was climbing into the shower. I didn't have time to stop her before she grab my now semi hard rob.

"Does your wife so this for you" she said as she got down on her knees taking me into mouth. One thing about Tamy she been giving good head sense we was teens.

"Shit" I manned to get out over my groans. I pushed her head down fathur letting her deepo throat. This was one of her specialty.

"Oh fuck" I groned as I cum all in her mouth I watched as she liked me clean and stood and took a shower making sure her as rubbed up against me every once in a while. I finally built up the strength to get out the shower and get dressed I decided to wait for Tamy.

I wondered around her apartment when I came to a room that baby letter on it. I turned the knob egar to find out what was behind the door, "a what are you doing" I heard tamy I jumped out my skin a little when I heard her voice.

"I was just trying to see" I tried to explain my sel.

"See yo way to the door she said pointing. "Look my bad I was just wondering I'm stop by to check up on you" I said giving her a hug. "Yeah whatever" is the last thing she said before I walked out. I went to my truck that was parked in her drive and bacmked out and slowly made my way home.

Once I arrived the doors was locked I used my key yelling for Tianna.

"Baby I'm home where are you!!"

I looked in the kitchen no sign I went to the bedroom no sign. I guess she was out. "Duh Apollo you don't see her car in the garage. I clamed my self down and went into the bedroom and changed my clothes. 

I laid in the bed dozing off the sleep for about a good 10 minutes when I heard the door slam. I didn't get out bed cuz I knew it was Tianna.

I opened my eyes to see her pregnant ass standing in front me tapping her foot I ain't gone lie she was real sexy when she was made and her baby bump just make it even beautiful.

"Look before you say anything let me explain" I started

"No you shut the fuck up and listen so yesterday I wake up and you weren't here so I fire you went to get dinner but minutes turned into hours and hours turned into the rest the night then this morning I wake up you still not home so I decided to go out and get my breakfast and guess who I seen"! she yelled.

"Oh so you not gone answer" she asked her face was turning red. "Um baby calm down you gone hurt the baby" I said getting up up to rub her stomach.

"No don't fucking touch me " she pushed me back making me fall back on the bed. "I'm riding down the road and see you coming out some other bitches house and don't say it want another bitch Cuz I seen her up stairs in her window" she yelled.

"shit" I mumbled. "The fuck" I helkd my stinging my face. she just slapped me.

"I'm tired yo shit Apollo I'm here pregnant with yo baby and you up fucking other bitches you could caught some from that bitch then come back and fuck me and infect me and my baby"she yelled tears beginning to fall.

"Baby I'm sorry look it was a mistake I was drunk" I tried to plead my case.

"No save it get yo shit and get the fuck out my house" she yelled. "Yo house I paid for this shit" I yelled back. She jumped a little I didn't mean to scare her.

"Fine I'll be back later yo get my stuff" I said getting my keys leaving.

I'm do me if she want a break then so be it she can be single.

Just a short chapter I think I'm do short chapters for this book.

IK I HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK IN ABOUT A MILLION YEARS BUT I JOPE YALL STILL ENGADED IN THE BOOK COMMENT WHAT YALL THINK AND VOTE IT.

GO READ MY NEW BOOK "love is the new blackTHATS GOING TO BE MY MAIN BOOK TO UPDATE AFTER REAL LOVE WITH A THUG 2 IS OVER WITH SO GO READ AND VOTE THAT AND THEN GO READ MY NEW BOOK "FORBIDDEN LOVE" WHICH IS COMING SOON!!!!!  SO VOTE THAT AND COMMENT ON THAT!!!