Gon Freeces

For Gon, this was new. Phantom, even. He had, for all his life time, a system. It was not a complex one. It made his life easier—manejable. As long as he just ziplined throughout life and live the best he could, it would be a easy, and souly filled with enjoyment. But it only took one night to flip over everything he knew. That one night. That one dream, ohh, that beautiful life. The hunters, treasures, and dangerous adventures. But those blue eyes would be inprinted in his memory. It was too good to be true. And it was, the day he had woken up, he got punched back into reality. His  grandmother had grown sick and none of the islands doctors could heal her escalating temperature. She was the oldest foke in the village, as well as being the wisest—she was the islands, so called, therapist. Whenever anybody needed advice, they would come to her. They could not afford to lose her. Due to the island, not being the richest, they could not afford those types of privileges. But lucky for them there was a doctor that had been globally know for his, sometimes, humble prices. The town had only read about him in the news, and it was there last hope. Dr. Leorio Paradinight.

                                      ~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~§~
Thank for reading, but if your name is Agustina Alvarez, I'm going to bear your ass.
235 p, yes i know it's short but to make up for that, the chapters will be more consistent. Thank you for reading, and negative criticism is greatly appreciated!!