V. H e a r t b r o k e n

"A-Ayano... wh-why are you...? Is that blood???" He said

"Senp- I mean Taro... uh this is paint. Uh I spilt some on myself in art hehe." I laughed nervously.

"Oh.... I see." He looked rather concerned as he went to walk off to where Osana had been killed.

"Wait! Don't go that way!" I suddenly shouted.

"Uh...why? My girlfrie-" I cut him off.

"Your GIRLFRIEND??"

"Y-yes... is that a problem?" He said backing away.

I was wild, angry. So god damn angry. Osana. That bitch.

"It's okay senpai..." I cooed backing him into a corner.

"That isn't your girlfriend..." I had lost all ability to keep my normal side together. My craziness was seeping out.

"I am... I've always loved you senpai. You're just so sweet, and kind and handsome." I had completely backed into a corner. The fear written all over his face made him all that more cuter.

"P-please don't hurt me....What happened to Osana...?"

"Oh don't worry about her. She's in a much better place now." Without thinking, I pressed myself against my senpai as I pushed my knife into his heart.

"I love you senpai." I said as I ripped the knife out of his heart and plunged it back in over and over again.

~

At about 1:45pm, Ayano Aishi was found sitting in the second floor hallway, laughing and murmuring to herself, holding the severed head of her victim Taro Yamada. She seemed to be talking and stroking the severed head.
Whenever the police went near her, she screamed at them not to take the boy away from her then resumed her cooing and laughing.
Around five minutes later the body of Osana Najimi was found down the hall.

A few of the doctors from the psychiatric ward eventually apprahended Miss Aishi, but were not able to secure the head even once she was knocked out.

Miss Aishi will face her court sentance later this month.