Time To Be Honest...

As I walked in the house this strange feeling started to grow in my stomach I was getting really nervous I didn't know what to expect and how would they react to the fact that I've been hiding almost half of my life from my entire family. I sat on the sofa and took my computer out of my bag getting Netflix, I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and jogged up the stairs over to my room and started watching Teen Wolf just as I waited my brothers sister and parents to get home. As finished the 6 episode of season 2 I heard a knock downstairs, I opened the door and my brothers came in in theire sweaty football uniforms.

(G:Grayson, E:Ethan, M:Manuela)

G-Sup sis?

M-NO GRAYSON DONT TOUCH ME YOUR SWEATY!!!!

I shouted as I backed away from my brothers 

G-Sorry sis I'll keep my distance, how was school?

E-SHORTIEEEEE 

Nick name my brothers gave me just because I'm short. As I turned around Ethan launched me with a big bear hug... great now I was covered in sweat.

M-E g get off me c can't b breathe!

E-Oh sorry sis just happy to see you 

We all laughed at Ethan's goofyness until I remembered i had to reveal my secrets. I rubbed up stairs to my room not tripping one time on the stairs new record I normally trip one time running up this stairs😂. I got my microphone  and rushed back down the stairs. I sat on the couch in front of were my brothers were siting and I could already see the confusion on why I had a microphone  in my hands. 

M-Ok now promise me you won't freak out when I start, this is a hidden thing I've been doing for long now ok?

Both-Sure thing sis what's wrong and why do you have a microphone  on your hands?

I looked up to them got my phone and started playing the piano version of one of my favourite songs "Wolves" by Selena Gomes 

(Davina Mitchell's is the one singing the cover I put in this story she is amazing her voice is another level and I figured she would fit perfectly with the story just imagine Manuela singing instead of Davina. Davina is awesome you should check her YouTube channel!)

When I sang the Last verse and stopped the reaction of my brothers really calmed me down they had theire mouths wide open it made me happy to know they liked it.

M-What do you think guys?

Both- THAT.WAS.AWESOME 

E-I didn't know you could sing M! You should start your own YouTube channel and spread that talent of yours!

G-Wow I though the gene of singing terribly bad was passed through the whole family specially me and E but now I see that instead you were blessed with the most beautiful voice ever!

M-You don't know how happy I am that you guys support me I was actually terrified on telling you because I was too scared on your reactions

Both-Don't be that was awesome sis 

We shared a small hug and then I told them everything about the bullying at school and I also told them Meredith and Lola were the ones who hurt me the most there reaction was calm but i didn't think they believed me at all,I knew that would happen i mean they are there girlfriends. 

We sat watching Greys Anatomy on the tv downstairs waiting for my sister and my parents to get home anddddd they finally did 

I sang the exact same cover of wolves to my parents and to Cameron and they were also impressed. I told them about the bullying and how today Meredith and Lola kicked me right on the nose my mom got worried and took me to the nearest hospital because she actually thought it was fractured. Gladly it wasn't I just had to put on some ice and it would go back to normal by morning. My parents have never actually liked Lola or Meredith so they actually believed me when i told them not like my brothers.

*Next Day*

I woke up to shouting and things falling downstairs, I thought something bad was happening so I rushed out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen just to see my stupid brothers doing Vine. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my brothers are viners!! Every Weekend I get woken up by something breaking or by shouting or by extreamly loud laughters I still love them tho!.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter! I promise I'm going to make them longer it's just school is really getting me with homework and I really haven't had any time to update but I'll update 5is story more often. What do you think would happen to Manuela next chapter? Follow me on my tweeter marsia19992 weird username I know)

~Marsia

PEACEEEE💜✌🏻💜