Chapter 2

"I don't believe in bad and good, I believe we are a mix of both."
-----

"Dismissed." said the teacher as everyone started to pack up and make their ways home.

After packing my stuff, I headed towards our spot and waited for him patiently.

"Ey did I make you wait too much?" taehyung asked as he ruffled my hair and messed it up.
I guess I didn't shout at him because I'm used to all this too much.

"Aniya. Let's head out to the cafe. I'm really thirsty," I said as I tried to pout like him but ended up failing horribly.
"Aigoo let's go and get americano then!" he advised and my eyes lit up in total agreement.

"Let's goo!!" he ran ahead of me and I chuckled at his kiddish yet cute behavior.

*In the cafe*

"Woah this tastes really good," I said as I inhaled the fresh smell of caffeine.

"Yah.."

"The weather is really good today.. how about we go for a little walk after this?" he asked as he looked outside before looking at me.

I nodded and after a while, we reached our destination. It was among the well-known rivers in Seoul, or to be more precise, the Han River. It wasn't just any river because many of our memories were formed here.

"I'm reminded of the past.."

Taehyung spoke as I could clearly imagine what was going on in his mind.

I smiled at him before looking ahead of us, wishing that this moment could last forever. All our memories such as coming here after school hours, laughing until we needed to catch our breaths, and pouring our feelings to each other started from this place.

Taehyung was one of the main reasons for me to be happy as he is someone who was always ready to lend his arm first when I needed it, and the one who is always there to make me smile at my worst.

I reached out for his hand and we held each other's hand as if it was our last. We watched the sunset together and before I could turn to him, I realized that he was no where to be found.

I turned back almost immediately just to see him running with the "catch me if you can" look on his face. He gestured me to catch him and all I could do was breathe heavily at his stupidness.

He ran farther and I ran behind him until I realized that we were almost on the middle of the road.

"Catch me!" he said and before I could look at him clearly, a speeding car was coming towards our direction.

"TAEHYUNG MOV--"