Chapter 4 💎

I open the door and see frimzy
Why r u here i ask he didnt say anything back he just walk in my house like it was his. Hellloooo what r u doing here i say watching him go to the living room.
Im herr because i thought u might want some company, im not taking no for an answer  frimzy says looking around.
Fine what do u want to do i asked
Lets play 20 questions frimzy suggest.
Fine how old r u  i asked
18 wbu frimzy said
17 i said
This is how the rest of the day was me and him asking questions to get to know each other until he had to go home.
I start to head up stairs when i saw he forgot his phone i put it on the counter to give to him tomorrow and head to bed but little did i know tomorrow is gonna be the worst day of my life.
Next day
Ding ding ding
Ugh the stupid alarm i start my day by a shower and getting dressed for school i was wearing tank top with a jacket over and some pants with black and blue jordans. I was heading to school when i saw frimzy phone on the counter and i had to get it to him today i grab it and left to school. 
At school
When i got to school i saw Maddie and Jake talking with there group hoping to wont see me but just my luck they saw and all of the went over to me. Started beating me and ripping all my clothes until I was unconscious I was supposed to black out until I see if figure coming my way I didn't know who it was I was slowly closing my eyes and I finally blackout the only thing that was on my mind for a blackout was who was the figure.