Blade

The car comes to a stop in the middle of a field. "This is your brilliant plan?" I can feel my face getting hot. "Just wait." he says to me. I have no idea what he's talking about. I open my mouth to say something else, and about that time I see someone step out of the woods. Tall, thin, muscular. He's got shaggy black hair that hangs in his eyes. I can see his dark jeans with holes in both knees, black work boots, and a black V-neck shirt. Jake is grinning at me now laughing.

I get out of the car and take off running as fast as I can. The man stops, preparing for impact. I jump and hug him, wrapping my legs around him. He spins me around and holds me close. When he lets go, I look into his crystal blue eyes and ask "What the hell Blade?! What are you doing out here?!" He laughed and said "Hang on babe, one question at a time." Jake is walking over now and I slug him in the arm. "You jack ass! I love you!" He smiles and says "I love you too sis."

"How in the world did you find him?" I asked Jake. "Let's just say, it took a lot of work from the outside." I didn't even care at this point. Jake was the best brother ever. I don't know how he did it or even where he got the time, but I do know he is one awesome guy! Blade, on the other hand, was and still is my childhood sweetheart.