33

6

"Oh, the guards ruin it for me" said Shahbaz.

Then, the Giant bowed and the trio hopped down from the shoulder. Furthermore, they entered the castle that left the king shocked but with a relief.

"Amyrah, my darling daughter, are you okay?" said The King of Kamlapur with a sight and was about to hug him.

But the princess gave him a gentle push to his chest.

"Father, I always followed your decisions but as I went through the world for learning, I saw all other princesses are liberals but not emotionless like us. But today, I found my human self. The beast you captured is also like us. He never wanted to harm us" said Amyrah (the princess).

"Are you brainwashed by these filthy giants? Guards, get them!" growled The King.

The guards were about to get the trio but was stopped by Shahbaz and Qifar's presence while the Pharaoh giant was hitting the guards single-handedly.

"Why did you stop? GUARDS!" shouted The King.

"Sire, we are taking the other king to the dungeon. According to our traditions, we don't disrespect our kings or commoners except for the criminals" said one of the guards.

Then all of the guards dropped their weapons. Dismayed, the king toned himself down and said "okay, guards, release the beast"

They went to the dungeon and released a giant but much thicker than the Pharaoh-giant. He was quite dirty. The guards unchained the beast that his child-like innocence came out with a smile as of a 3 month old baby. He exited the castle as he saw the Pharaoh giant.

"Pa-pa" said the Beast.

"Yahamat, my child" said the Pharaoh.

Both hugged each other and wept. Therefore, Shahbaz, Qifar and The Princess got awed except the king of Kamlapur who was humiliated. It was quite a 'cute' moment for them. The Beast came near Shahbaz and Qifar.

"I want to thank you for rescuing my child. You proved his innocence. I owe you one" said The Pharaoh Giant.

He as well as Yahamat bowed along with the guards with respect, dignity and honor. When he was about to leave, Shahbaz stopped with his hand.

"Cannot you stay with us?" asked Shahbaz.

"We are the last of the extinct Giants. It's now the time to go to afterlife" said The Pharaoh Giant.

The white light glazed. They walked into the light and vanished as a fairy.

"And you, 'Your Majesty', you are going straight into the dungeon for cruelty of the animals" said Shahbaz.

The guards took the King to the dungeon. The King was so hyped that his voice was drastically changed to a frog voice.

"You are going to pay for this!" shouted The King.

After that, five years passed, Shahbaz became the King and Qifar became the minister. Qifar used to go to his childhood friend's house. Her father was a farmer. The house was made of wood and clay. She was cleaning some clothes while her father was planting some seeds in the farm.