Prologue✨

" I'm so sick and tired of your bullshit mom! " " Dad isn't a bad man and you know it! That monster you married is much worse than dad! " I shouted to my mother. " Watch what you say to your mother and I! "  My stepdad said to me as he slapped me. I wasn't shocked about that Joseph slapped me, it wasn't the first time he did it. " Now go to your room and stay there and think about what you just did! " He shouted at me. I ran upstairs and slammed my room's door shut behind me.
————————————
19th of July 1962, Los Angeles, California. 23.00 PM
Its been two hours since the fight I had with mom and Joseph. I was so done with everything in this
city. I looked through the window of my room, it is a beautiful night to make my crazy plan to happen. I jumped off of my bed and took my suitcase under my bed. I walked to my wardrobe while holding my suitcase. I opened my wardrobe and took some clothes from there. I've had this crazy plan for several weeks in my mind, that I'm going to run away to New Bordeaux and find my dad. I know it's not gonna be easy to find him but I'm gonna find him. Finally, when I was done with packing I took my wallet from my desk. I had 200$, enough to get my ass in New Bordeaux. I exited my room and tiptoed to downstairs with my suitcase. My mom was asleep the same as my step-douche. I sneaked to the stand where they usually kept their jackets, I took their wallets. Then I walked through the front door. There's no turning back now. I walked in the streets, making my way to the train station.

Flashback~~
23rd of May 1960
I was sitting on a bench at the local park in Los Angeles, waiting for someone from the commission to bring me some of my dad's stuff. I saw a familiar old man walking in my way. " Hey kid, your dad wanted you to have this. You may not need them now but you'll may need them later. " Leo Galante, Dad's old friend who's part of the commission said to me as he gave me a box ." Thanks, Uncle Leo. " I thanked him and gave him a smile. " Your Welcome, kid. " He said. And then Leo walked back to his car. In out of curiosity I opened the box, there was a lot of journals. On top of them, there was a letter. I took the letter in my hands and started reading it. " Dear Ariana, Now you are probably 15 since you got this box full of my old journals. The reason why I give you this box is to you find out the truth about why your mother and I broke up, since I know that your mother tries to make you eat her shity stories. And reason number two is there is a lot of advice on how to survive in the criminal world if you ever want to move to New Bordeaux with me. Or start working for a mob. Promise me to keep these journals away from your mother. God knows what she's gonna do to them if she gets them into her hands.

Love, Dad. "
End of the flashback~~

I kept that promise, now those journals are in my suitcase. The train that leaves to New Bordeaux arrived." New Bordeaux, here I come. " I said as I hopped on the train.

A/N:

Thanks for reading! And also I want to say I may have spelling mistakes and broken english here and there. But I hope you don't mind xD Reason why I have spelling mistakes is I'm from Finland and I've been studying english almost for 6 years xd But I'm trying to improve and learn more and more everyday. Anyway in the next chapter you'll see how Ariana survives her first day in New Bordeaux.