Epilogue 4- Blackbeard And Valkyrie

Quick a/n I have a offer to present to you. Its been an honour writing this story for all you beautiful people and its sad to see it coming to close so I'm asking to see if you want say an alternate ending where say they kill six but you secretly help them or in warehouse where you all die instead of being rescued it's all really up to you guys then again there are a few things I have in mind so don't completely lose faith in the story yet!
I've been Ash 53412 and this has been lost with no light my saviour goodbye my brethren :3.

"so you wish to reform rainbow even after six's corruption? How can I know I can trust you with this sort of power?" the president asked blackbeard and valkyrie who was sat in front of him in the oval office.
(a/n it's fucking Obama so keep your fake wigs on.)
"we killed the bitch for fuck sake." valkyrie sighed.
"but all it takes to change a man is when a little power is given to them." the president responded.
"look Mr president sir, your words speak clearer than others but we ask that you consider reforming team rainbow under our lead the same mistakes won't be made twice" Craig interjected.
"alright well I shall make a call to the British prime minister and tell her to allow you access to the Hereford base and training facility. You will also receive funding from the UN (United nations for all who don't know) and personal funding from the US. " the president concluded with them beaming and looking like there about to explode.
" Sir I need to make a few phone calls see if I can get us some extra staff on board. "Craig announced.
"you may call them in here." the president said a little skeptical.
"hey what's up brother?" the voice was y/n, it was a little messed up because they were on opposite sides of the earth.
"so I have a proposition." Craig informed.
"were listening." yumiko interjected.
"so I've just closed a deal with the president of the United States and he's allowed us permission to reform rainbow under our command." Craig announced with immense joy in his voice.
"we're booking the tickets now see you at Hereford in a few days." you said knowing what he was intent on saying and hung up.
"Eliza or Aleksandr?" Craig asked to Meghan.
"Eliza." she answered simply. The president was surprised how easy the first phone call went he decided to keep quiet.
"hey Craig what's up?" Eliza asked her voice gleeful as per usual.
"rainbow is reformi-"
"see you at Hereford" she announced hanging up.
"now finally Aleksandr" Megan announced.
"Craig its nice that you Grace me with a call, tell me comrade what's happening." Aleksandr asked for some reason everyone was surprisingly happy even without knowing what he was about to tell them.
"well rainbow is reforming and we were gonna ask if you would care to join back and meet us at Hereford?"
"is y/n gonna be there?"
"yes"
"are we gonna train them?"
"yes"
"see you there comrade"

Yall just got PRANKED!!!!!!