☠🔪❤️~3~❤️🔪☠

Mina

I was now on my way to the Cafeteria,I'm a bit hungry.

"Good Morning Lady Mina."A girl with a Cute Face greet me.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.Woah! Why was I so Good this day? Nah,Maybe in my good mood today.

I went to my Locker and found some sticky notes on it..

"Lady Mina,Can you be mine for 1 week?"-I laugh a little as I read it.Like really? They want to date me? Yeah,Sorry but I do hate boys.1 week? he really Looks a Playboy.

I'm not Stupid.

"Lady Mina,I love you.Can't you love me back?"-Aisshh,This letters can't affect me.These Notes should be thrown away.

I did not mind the other Notes,I just open my Locker and then put my Things inside.

"Lady Mina!"A girl looked at me Nervously and I can see her hands Shaking.Is she scared of me?

"What? Is there a Problem? Why are you Shaking?"she gulped and Looked at me but not in the eyes,In forehead rather.

"There are S-Seven guys outside the Campus and was looking for a guy named Eunwoo."My eyes widened.

"E-Eunwoo? The Owner?"She nodded.

"Ahh,Maybe it's one of his Body guards."I wave my hand and walk away.There's no need to worry about my Cousin.Oh well nobody knows that Eunwoo is my Cousin we keep that a Secret for Almost 4 years.Haha Secret Keeper^__^

I was about to enter to the library to get some book but someone bump me that made me slam into the Bookshelf.

"What the hell?"I stated as I dusted my Dress.

"Sorry Miss."I look at the guy but he looks not sincere saying that sorry.

I found him Biting his Lip.

"What are you staring at?!"I was pissed when he move closer to me

"What are you staring at?!"I was pissed when he move closer to me.Oh sh*t! What's happening?!

"I'm gonna make you Mine."My eyes widened and push him against the wall.Now,He's the one who's shocked.

"Really? If you'll play with me,I'll go with the Flow.But you won't really expect what will happen to you."I move to his lips a little and hit his lips with my Fingers.

"Watch out Dude."I smiled and waved unto him,Stunned.Haha! I enjoy looking at the boys Shocked and Stuck.Well boys do play with me,Girl can do that too but I think I'm the only one interested here.In our School Only.

I entered my Teritory and Locked the door.Yeah,Darkness is my Life.I don't like light,My eyes can't open when I saw Light Colors.Im not a Vampire or Ghost huh,I just don't like light Colors.

When I sat on my Purple Colored Couch with A Light Red Lamp on the side,I heard someone Snoring.I stand up and Move every inch of my Teritory and kick every chairs and tables I've met.

"Aw!"

"What are you doing here!?"I heard him groaned in pain as he stands.He turn on his Flashlight and Spot it in me.

"Yah! Turn that Off!"I said as I Slap his hand.

"You're Pretty."Yah! Compliments again.

"Hmmm? Not really now Mind if you leave my Teritory!"He sat on the table and Raised his Two Palms.

"I do love this Place,I feel Comfortable.Why would I leave?"I heard him Smirk.

"How did you get in!? It's locked!"He laughed.What? I didn't even say anything that would make him laugh!

"It's a Secret Sweetheart."EWWW!!! Yucks!!!!

I stand in my Favorite table and gesture my Fingers.

"In a Count of Three,You'll leave this Place."I heard him Laugh so Hard.

"Are you Scaring me? Haha! Don't me,I don't believe in ghost but I do believe,Killers."Within that I froze a little.We're same.Im not Scared of ghost even if this Place or my Teritory is abandoned already but this place makes me Feel Comfortable,Quiet,Refreshing and you can stay calm in this Place.

"What happened to your tongue? Is it already Cutted?"I smiled.

"Nah,Maybe your tongue will be first Cutted before mine."I went closer to him.This guy wanna play Games.

"This day will be very Nice."He said and My eyes widened when he pulled me Closer by Holding my waist.

"Yahh!! Let me go you F*cking Jerk!!"But he grab my wrist and chained it.CHAINED?!

"Better introduce myself first?"I feel his breath in my neck and I was shocked when he Kissed it.Dammit!

"F*ck!"I used my technique in getting out in this chain and Grab my Precious Baby and stab it in her Leg but I Froze when I heard a Metal Thingy.

"Park Jimin,The Silent Killer."And after that he push me and Raised his Palm like doing some swag before he left.

Oh the hell!? What kind of Gangster is he? He looks cool in his Suits but Sh*t! I remember him Kissed my Neck! Sh*t>

Oh the hell!? What kind of Gangster is he? He looks cool in his Suits but Sh*t! I remember him Kissed my Neck! Sh*t>.<

GHAD! This day is so Bad! I met a Killer.

☠☠☠☠☠

Hey guys,I just want to know my Readers.I just wanna ask if you like my Update and Story?😊

~Vote~

~Comment~

Park Myoui JiMina9597💜💜🔥

#JiMina