Bnha

Just a tip I am a HUGE angst lover so these are going to be angsty...

-

School counselor visits 1-A and they have a Quirk that let's them sence others emotions. As soon as they open the door their eyes immideately go to Deku and they then run over and hug Deku or single him out for a 1 on 1 chat about feelings.
(Main idea with this one is that the sweet happy Deku that everyone knows is just a mask that he puts on to hide his true feelings.)
(Ship I had in mind was platonic Dekubowl or platonic love for Deku all around)

-

Villain! Deku AU where Deku is told he can't be a hero and gives up on that "childish fantacy" so he learns how to code and ends up hacking into UA records and combining this information with his ultimate fanboy™ knowledge of hero's and starts selling it to villains. Maybe ends up being offered a position in the League of Villains. Maybe ends up being caught and offered to be a student in UA for his observational skills instead of being thrown in prison.
(I just really like villain Deku and the idea that he is caught and offered a way out and to redeem himself)
(Ships I had in mind were Bakudeku and Tododeku I'm probably going to use these both a lot....)

-

That's it for this chapter...