Must. Get. Out.

This book will be in Stiles pov unless other wise stated.
Everything hurts. I mean that both mentally and physically. The bruises from, what I believed to be my father,'s "take it out on the kid" session, from finding out that he's not actually my father, that I was found and takin in by the Sheriffs wife. From the after effects of "Void Stiles", and from Derek leaving. Why did he leave, I still don't understand that. We are his pack, whether he likes it or not he is our alpha... well mine. Scott, being a true Alpha, took most of the pack, in fact only Cora and I stayed... Of course Scott doesn't know that.

When he left all i could think was, "I'm pack too aren't I? Am I not enough reason to stay?" of course not. I'm just a human, well I was. As it turns out I'm a younger half brother to the two most powerful Hunters ever. I'm a Winchester.

The only reason I even know that is because of Ali- Argent, our local hunter. I tried tp ask Deaton but him and his mysterious ways wouldn't fess up.

I shake my head and focus on the task at hand, Getting out. It's 3am and I can hear John on the couch downstairs doing a good lawnmower impression. I grab my school bag and empty it, filling it instead with every book that Deaton had ever given me, plus my laptop. I grab my recently washed Lacrosse bag and fill it with clothing and food that is in my room, mostly junk food. I also grab my wallet and phone, putting them into my pocket.

I look around me once more, taking in the room that I have lived in since a baby for the last time. I shake my head and grab my bags. "Adios" i whisper, finger saluting. Is it weird that I said goodbye to a room... probably... eh.

I walk quietly down the stairs and tiptoe out of the house, grabbing the keys on my way out. I am not leaving Roscoe with these bastards. I load up and getting to the drivers seat, turning on the car and reversing out of the driveway. I head towards Scotts house, I just need to say good bye to at least one person, so they know that I'm not dead, or kidnapped.

I stop about a block away from his house and climb out, walking to his house and letting myself in with the key I had made. I walk upstairs and go to Scotts room and lightly wake him up.

"Hey scotty, Waky wakey!" i say shaking him. He springs up.

"Stiles?! what are you doing? Its-" He says brushing his hair back and checking the clock.

"I'm leaving, i need to get out, i wont be back" I say and walk out before he can say anything, i hear him fall out of bed and follow me, trying to stop me, but i wont let him. I make it all the way to the car before he can stop me.

"What do you mean your leaving Stiles? where are you going? why? and What happened to your face?" hw says holding my wrist. I shake my head.

"Its just time I do okay?" He shakes his head and I slip into my car and drive off, him standing there in shock. i turn on the radio, a classic rock song comes onto the radio. Carry on my wayward son by Kansas. huh not bad.

I drive all night, listening to different classic rock songs... i didn't know that they could be so good.

=============

I stop at about 8am, some one stop town and get a motel for the night. I don't even bring my stuff in, just walk in and immediately crash.

=============

My phone goes off at 10, waking me up, Its Lydia. i answer it and put it on speaker phone, not saying a thing.

"Stiles, Where are you? Hello? Hellooo? Stiles Stilliski answer me! Where are you? aggghhhh." I can hear her sigh on the other end and hear her click off.

Well at lease she has the kindness to call. I sigh and walk out to the car. I have to keep going, there is no garentee that they boys will even be at this "Bunker", It was the only place that Argent could think of. Apperntly they spent alot of their time at a Robert Singer's place, but after he died (//sorry if you aren't there yet) they got their own place. An old men of letters bunker.

They, well we, are legacys to it from our Grandfather, our father too technically but he never was a men of letters..... what, when i research i do it thoroughly.

I left money on the counter for the maid and got in the car. I start it up after checking my bags and before i know it im back on the road.

========

it takes days to get to the bunkers coradince, but make it. and there is a Black 1967 chevy impalla out front.

Well, i guess there is no turning back now.