Model for the day (Louis)

Elizabeth was called back to do a solo shoot but she was working with a hairdresser . She figured out he was the adopted son of the Asahina family and she sympathize considering she didn't get to meet her real parents either. She showed up in her professional school girl outfit and they wanted to use her to promote prom dresses like this:

 She showed up in her professional school girl outfit and they wanted to use her to promote prom dresses like this:

And this:

Also this:

Also this:

She actually liked the dresses because how they were designed and in between the hair stylist Louis would compliment her long dark brown hair

She actually liked the dresses because how they were designed and in between the hair stylist Louis would compliment her long dark brown hair. After the shoot was over Louis was the first to start a conversation while sitting on the dressing room couch.

"Elizabeth I'm glad I got to work with you ,you got such naturally beautiful hair"

"Oh thanks Louis and you can call me Lizzy "

"So what's a famous hair dresser doing these fashion shoot for? I heard your salon is usual all booked up"

"I was doing this as a favor for my mom, she's the one who requested you after seeing your pictures from both shoots with Fuuto"

"I see and I'm glad to have such a handsome hair dresser to help. I barely know what to do with my hair may be I should request your help in the future"

"Depends if I'm not already busy with Fuuto or the salon"

"I was only half serious but okay well I should probably get going I have to get up earlier for a book signing"

"Oh that's right your main job is a writer, well see you around Lizzy "

They both waved goodbye and Louis couldn't help but smile at how cheerful she was being in the spotlight  shooting which would usual drain most people. He considered she had done this before so it wasn't new but she was definitely a special woman.