Part 1

"Grayson!" i squeal as the boy's body leaps onto mine. My body hitting the surface of my couch as he just chuckles to himself grabbing the remote. We both sit up straight and i give him a glare that he sees from the corner of his eye. 

"Don't look at me like that K. I always get the remote," he says as he flicks through the different genre's on Netflix. 

My name is Kehlani, but as you can see, Grayson calls me K. I don't know if it was meant to be a cute nickname for me or he was just too lazy to call me by my full name. Grayson's been my best friend for God knows how long. I'd say probably since grade 2 when i had to move from Australia to America. I transferred to different primary schools because my parents would purchase a new house every few months in New Jersey because of my father's work. I probably moved to 4 different houses before i was even 6. I can't say i hated it though being at such a young age and already moving around so much, we finally settled down. 

If i never moved to Long Valley, i would have never met Grayson and Ethan. Oh, and Ethan is his twin brother by the way. Ethan and i are still really close, but Gray was the one i was always hanging out with. From day one we just had a connection, and now here we are - Eighteen year olds about to graduate from High school. We were inseperable, you could say. 

"I feel like watching a comedy," Grayson says yawning. I scoff and giggle to myself causing him to look my way. 

"Are you sure you're not going to fall asleep half way during the movie like you always do?" i question raising my eyebrow. 

"Shut up K, i won't fall asleep now what do you want to watch?" he replies shaking his head. I help him pick out a movie that we both agreed on and i went into the kitchen to grab some popcorn and drinks. I come back into the room with a bowl and 2 bottles of water. 

"She shoots!" i yell causing Gray to look at me. He quickly positions himself to face me towards the kitchen and opens his mouth widely. I close one eye in an attempt to get the throw the piece of popcorn and get it in his mouth. 

"She scores!" i laugh and plop myself down next to Grayson as we share a blanket. Yeah, we're really comfortable with each other. 

As we were watching the movie, i leaned my head on his shoulder and stretch out my legs from being in the same position for so long. I hear Gray stirring and i look over at him to see his mouth agape and his eyes shut. Of course. The idiot fell asleep during the movie, and i don't even know when. I turn to my side to reach for my phone and check the time. 2:43am. 

I chuckle to myself throwing my phone to the side and just cuddle up next to him in hopes of stealing his body heat, and i feel myself begin to fall asleep as well.