Part 2

"K, wake up. Kayyyy," i hear as i feel a pair of cold hands shake my shoulders. I groan and remove the hand away from my body and bury myself deeper into my blankets. I thought i fell asleep on the couch. Oh well, Grayson was probably the one that carried me to my room, i'm a heavy sleeper if you didn't notice. 

"Alright, i guess i'll just have  the blueberry muffins all to myself," i shoot up from my bed and look at the figure in my room. 

"I knew you'd get up," Grayson laughs coming closer to me. I roll my eyes as i fall back down onto my bed. Grayson pulls me up over his shoulders out of my warm bed and i squirm about trying to pounce him off. 

"GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN! I'M TOO TIRED FOR YOU TODAY," i yell at his back. He places me down on the chair in the kitchen and leans against the counter. 

"Aren't you too tired of me every day? Can't you love me for one day?" he asks giggling. I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up but it wasn't working. Grayson grabs a mug and pours coffee in it for me and puts it in front of me. 

"You've been waking me up every day for the past 4 years. I'm over it Gray," i yawn as the coffee mug touches my lips. He sends me a smile and turns his back to me as he cuts up my muffin just the way i like it, and drizzles white chocolate on top. He puts the plate in front of me and my face lights up like a kid opening presents on Christmas day. 

He sits down next to me and starts digging into his banana pancakes. It was his specialty. Ethan never really liked Gray's cooking, but it was my favourite. We start talking about what we were going to do today when my dad walks into the kitchen. 

"Morning Kyle," Grayson says greeting him. 

"Morning my boy, how are you doing?" my dad asks him as he comes up to me and i kiss him on his cheek. 

"Good as always sir." 

I loved the relationship my parents and Gray have formed over the many years of our friendship. Grayson pretty much lived here. My parents and i have always had a trusting relationship, so they knew that having Grayson around wasn't a big issue at all. Soon my mom walks into the kitchen with my little sister, Kailee. I have an older brother too named Thomas who is 2 years older than me, though he's not around often because he was busy with college and work. 

"Oh hello Gray! I didn't hear you come in last night," my mom says giving him a hug. 

"Mom, you should already assume he's here," i say rolling my eyes causing everyone else to laugh and agree. My eight year old sister walks over to Grayson and tugs on his shirt. They smile at each other as he squeezes her cheeks. 

"Goodmorning to you too little K," he says making her giggle. My little sister literally loves Grayson, and sometimes i think even more than me. Kailee loved Gray since the moment they met, and he has always been good with kids. She soon walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek good morning. My family sits down eating the pancakes that Grayson made for them and that was how our mornings started always. 

"You wanna go to the mall?" I ask Gray who was still stuffing his face. My parents laugh a little and he tries his best to swallow the rest of his food. 

"Yeah why not. Little K you wanna come with us?" he asks and we all turn to look at her who was stuffing her face happily. She's the cutest. 

"We're going over to grandma's today so maybe another time," my mom says speaking for her. Kailee pouts as she has the banana pancakes stuffed in her cheeks and i wipe off the syrup next to her lip. 

"We'll go another day Kai, don't worry," i say winking at her. Kailee tries winking back but just ends up closing both her eyes. 

Grayson and i both finish off our plates and walk over to the sink. I washed the dishes as he dried them off. We both went upstairs to my room and i was looking for a comfortable outfit to wear. Grayson went over to his adidas sports bag where he kept his clothes at my house, since he was here so often that he always needed clothes to change into. 

I was looking in my closet and pulled out a plain white body suit and dark blue ripped shorts. I changed into my clothes in my closet while Gray was changing in my room. I mean we're both comfortable enough to change in front of each other but i was already in my closet. 

I walked out and saw Grayson pulling his white shirt over his body. I scanned his outfit as i realised we both ended up matching. 

"I'm not changing," i say to him. He rolls his eyes at me and throws his old shirt at my face smelling like vanilla and banana from breakfast. 

"Me neither, let's go. My car?" he asks. I nod as i grab my wallet and phone and we both head downstairs. We say good bye to my parents and Kailee letting them know we were leaving. Gray and i walk towards his car which was parked on the other side of the street and he gets in the driver seat as i hop in the passenger. 

"Should we call Ethan?" i ask before he turns on the ignition. 

"I dunno, he's probably with some other girl right now but you can try." 

I put my lips in a twist as i think. I love Grayson and Ethan both the same, but i think the one reason why i'm closer to Gray was because he never changed. 

Ethan on the other hand became closer with the really popular kids and just kinda left Grayson and I behind. We still had mutuals but Ethan was somewhat different when he was around those people. He's still the Ethan i love and adore when i was younger, but i just miss hanging out with him often. 

"I'll call him. We haven't hung out in a while."