2 | bed time fuss

•••

"kookie dun wanna go to bed!" jungkook cried as he refused to put on his pajamas. yoongi was getting frustrated with the younger, desperately trying to get him changed and into bed with the others.

when they were little, jungkook, taehyung and jimin would all sleep in one bed. it was convenient.

meanwhile, taehyung was playing with toy cars in their shared bed and jimin was singing to himself. "kookie please put on your pajamas for yoonie. pleaseeee?" yoongi said, referring to himself to get the younger to reason with him.

the only person the littles would call "daddy" was namjoon. the rest had nicknames (excluding jin, who was "mama") yoonie and seokie.

"kookie dun wanna sleep, yoonie!" jungkook whined and yoongi held the bridge of his nose. he didn't want to get the little in trouble but he had no choice but to call namjoon.

"don't make me do this, kookie." yoongi said pleadingly and kookie just huffed, being the stubborn boy that he is. the older sighed.

"joon!" yoongi called out and jungkook's eyes widened. he didn't think yoongi would actually call him. a few seconds later, namjoon appeared at the door and took a glance at the situation. a pouty jungkook only in his boxers and a distressed yoongi holding his pajamas that have yet to be put on.

"what's going on?" namjoon asked.

"kookie doesn't want to go to bed." yoongi explained and namjoon nodded. he went over to jungkook and bent down a little to reach his eye level.

"kookie, why don't you want to go to bed?" namjoon asked.

"kookie wanna watch tv!"

"you can watch tv tomorrow."

"wanna watch tv now!"

"kookie, do you know what bad boys get?" namjoon asked him calmly. jungkook swallowed hard before he answered.

"...punishment."

"right, do you want to be punished?"

"..no."

"then go to sleep kookie-ah. you can watch all the tv you want tomorrow. i promise." namjoon said and jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"now give daddy a kiss." namjoon said as he pointed to his cheek, smiling. jungkook giggles and gave him a wet kiss on his cheek.

"good night princes." namjoon waved and all the littles waved back. "g'night daddy!" they all said in unison.

yoongi then put on jungkook's pajamas and ushered him into the bed with taehyung and jimin. yoongi gestured for taehyung to give him the toy he was previously playing with. taehyung pouted but gave him the toy anyway.

"good night brats." yoongi laughed before exiting the room. "g'night yoonie!" the yelled back.

•••

all of the littles were asleep.

all except jungkook

the only sound being heard in the room were the soft snores of jimin and jungkook squirmed in his spot on the bed. he didn't want to go to sleep, he wasn't tired.

he looked over to his side and saw taehyung faced the other way. he was bored and decided to wake up the older, who wasn't really sleeping that hard.

"taetae." the younger whispered as he tapped his arm. taehyung's eyes fluttered opened as he rolled over to face jungkook. "k-kookie?" taehyung whispered as he realized it was jungkook who woke him up.

"shh." the younger put his finger over his mouth to tell taehyung to lower his voice so they wouldn't get caught. "kookie, we gonna get in trouble." taehyung said worriedly and jungkook shook his head.

"we just have to be veeeery quiet." jungkook reassured him and the older nodded. "taetae i wanna show you something."

"what is it?"

"close your eyes."

taehyung raised and eyebrow at him. "why?"

"pleaseee. i'll be your best friend!" jungkook said in an enthusiastic whisper.

"you're already my best friend!" taehyung huffed.

"oh shoot banana." jungkook whispered to himself. "i'll be your bestest friend!"

taehyung thought about it for a second before finally giving in, the offer was a deal breaker. "fine." he said then closed his eyes.

jungkook giggles before he quickly pecked his lips against taehyung's. the older gasped and quickly opened his eyes. jungkook was still giggling.

"why did you do dat?!" taehyung said as he touched his lips. "i dunno, mama and daddy do it all the time." taehyung thought for a moment before he realized jungkook was right.

"kookie?"

"yeah taetae?"

"i wanna do it again."

A/N: someone asked for taekook, i gave em taekook.