JA Part 21

Part 21:

Aman couldn't understand why NK signalled him to call. Saying some excuses Aman left Arnav and went to bench and took the card. Keeping the card safely he went to Arnav and take him to their company guest house saying they will meet Khushi next day. Not having any courage to fight with NK and not having any strength to see Khushi in that situation Arnav left from there.

After completing their dinner, both Arnav and Aman left to their rooms to get some relaxation from the happenings of the day in the form of sleep. Immediately after entering the room, Aman dialled NK's number from the card. He wasn't surprised when the phone got answered in first ring.

"Tell me NK... what's wrong? Is everything fine with Bhabhi?" Aman directly started the topic

"I need to talk with you Aman Ji. Can you meet me tomorrow?"

"Is it about Bhabhi? I can't leave ASR in this situation alone NK. I'm sorry. But if you are free, can I meet you now itself? ASR is asleep now"

"It's completely fine with me. Let's meet in some restaurant"

"I will meet you there in few minutes NK" they kept the call and left to respective place to talk

--------------------------

"She is in vulnerable state Aman Ji. I don't want her to face Arnav Ji. She loved him more than herself. She worships him, she adores him. I don't want her believes to shatter. She is thinking that Arnav Ji is really good and kind hearted person. I know that she had an idea about Arnav Ji's anger, but when I saw him today morning in hospital in his anger and rage, I'm sure Khushi can't see him in this worst condition or can't digest that. If she sees him like this in his anger, I'm sure that her heart can't take. She can never guess him like this towards her. I'm not angry on him Aman Ji. I knew he might have some bad experiences. I am just worried about Khushi. I want her to be safe and fine"

"But, do you really think if you let ASR meets Khushi Bhabhi, she will suffer more?"

"Yes..."

"What!? How?"

"Yes Aman... she will suffer. First let me tell you her mind condition from the starting. I know her from 5 long years. She was my junior in MBBS. She was in second year MBBS when she lost her parents in an accident. I went there to console her for her loss and give her strength. But what I saw there, shocked me to the core. Even though she lost her family, I found her completely normal. I thought she lost her mental state. I asked her about her normal behaviour and I got shocked hearing the answer she gave me. You know what she said? She said while smiling "Don't worry NK Bhai... I have my Arnav Ji with me. I can manage"

"What? Three years back?" asked shocked Aman.

Smiling seeing Aman's shocked face NK continued "Actually her crazy crush for Arnav Ji started when she saw him first time 6 years back. From that time she collected all his paper cuttings, magazine cuttings. Do you know she even got suspended from college three times for cutting the papers in library and steeling the interviews and articles about him? She even did Fashion designing in evening because it's Arnav Ji's profession. She always took support from him indirectly whenever she needed one heart to share her grieves. She always used to talks with Arnav Ji's photo. She always got solace in Arnav Ji by holding his photo to her heart. She used to get panic attacks when she lost her parents. After completion of her MBBS, me and my family brought her here and made her meet psychiatrist. He prescribed her some medication. But the main thing which helped her to come out from her state was Arnav Ji.