:-:

Hellow there good people-*oh golly I sounded like Bliss has taken over* Hello there good people! Today I got Cats and Dogs as well as yet another bundle!

Hooo boy, you're in for a jam packed episode right now.  And I'm telling you this because I have OC information to give, FOR FREE!

Wait, isn't this app free to begin with? Oh gosh, I'm cringey today. XD

-_- Now without further ado, let's get into this weird and wacky OC Info.

Names: "We're the crazy twins! Come play with us!" The two smile. (Fern and Vivienne).

Ages:"We're twins, right? That means we're the same age, I think? Isn't that what Masky told us?" both say together with a giggle. (5)

Genders: "What do ya think, based on our names?" Fern says with a laugh. Vivienne smiles. "Girls?" she asks jokingly  with a laugh. (female)

Species: "Um, well it's kinda hard to explain..." Fern mumbles. Vivienne nods. (Demons/Creepypastas)

Personalities: "based on the fact we're both demons.." Fern begins. "We'll leave you to decide."  (Fern-:snarky, sarcastic, apathetic,physcopathic, careless, not very empathetic, funny at times, happy after killing. Vivienne-: happy, bouncy, sociopathic, a bit snarky and sarcastic at times, curses a lot, a bit irresponsible )

Appearances: "we're twins, right? we're supposed to look alike. Jeff told us so!" both whisper in sync. (Vivienne and Fern look relatively alike, with pale Caucasian skin, blue eyes, and their abnormal pastel purple hair. But they wear different clothes. Fern usually wears scruffy overalls with a red shirt and blue shorts underneath, as well as pink sneakers. She wears her hair in a bun most of the time, but sometimes in a plait on the left hand side. Vivienne usually wears a bright orange dress covered in blood, red mary janes, and a yellow headband. She usually never has her hair tied back, its always out, flowing. Both have black demon wings that pop out when they're in their demon forms, and tiny black horns, as well as small pointed fangs.)

Sexuality: "huh?that's a big word. Daddy doesn't teach us big words."   (asexual)

Crush: "what? daddy would beat any boy who dared to even hold hands with us!" both growl in sync. (none, too young)

Parents: "Ticci Toby. He's daddy." Both say and roll their eyes.
-
Oof done.