The return of bbb season 2 part 2 (Gwenn's BackStory)

While gwenn was in her room....

Gwenn: *sob*

BBB Thunderstorm: Are you ok?

Gwenn: I'm ok.....

BBB Thunderstorm: don't lied. I know you're crying

Gwenn: *turns head away*

Gwenn:  ............

Thun tried to cheer her up but it didn't

Gwenn: the think is.....

Gwenn whisper to thun

Gwenn: pls don't tell anyone about this ok?
Thun nod

Gwenn: alright..... The think is....

{Flashback}

Gwenn:  ............. Annoying peoples....

Gwenn saw richie hitting with Faustina but she still doesn't care

Gwenn: idiot.... Annoying friends.... I don't care....

Gwenn permission to the teacher and went to the toilet

Gwenn cries inside the toilet

Gwenn: I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie I don't love richie.....

Gwenn: I want Adley.... Adley made me.... *cries* laugh and.... Smile....

Gwenn: I love you.... Adley Senpai.....

{Flashback ends}

BBB Thunderstorm: So that's why.... But I don't love a person tried to cried infront who usually love the most...

Gwenn: Thunny....

Gwenn hug thun

Gwenn: You made me smile but... Thank you..... I love you as a Friend....

Gwenn: You can tell the boys but tell them is my private story and don't share to the girls..... Cuz I'm still not trust them....

Thun nodded again

TBC!

*this story was short but pls don't keep mad at this cuz I'm still learning about grammer ok? I'm a 12 years old but I love yaoi and yaoi hentai. U know why? I'm a fan girl... Not kidding but thank you so much to vote for this! I'm so happy! Stay tune to see more The return of bbb season 2! Cya!*