Prologue

_

You're cute when you're angry too, Nana-kyun

_

Ever since that day Sensai took Nanashima's face into his hands and touched his lips, telling him even he's cute when he's angry. To Sensai it must have been a mere action of teasing but to Nanashima his feelings became as confused as ever.

Since that day Sensai wouldn't stop teasing Nanashima, if not a sly comment Sensai would send him a breathtaking smirk followed by a wink if they passed each other in the hallways or during their lessons.

That wasn't all, Nanashima began to start liking the way Sensai would tease him. Sometimes Nanashima even wished that Sensai would just pin him to the wall and take him right then and there.

Those were weird thoughts for a guy like him, wasn't he suppose to be in love with Serinuma.

Nope, no matter how many times he'd try to look at her the same way, she was no longer what he desired, all he wanted was his Sensai.

_

______________________________

15/06/2018

Hi~ Do y'all remember that scene up there hehe (referring to the image - from episode 11).

Back at it again with another ship aren't I, well whatever I live for the Fujoshi life XD

Okay well the main question here for me is, are people willing to read a one shot between Nanashima and Sensai?~

I did a little prologue to show readers what they would be expecting in this one shot, if you get what I mean?

Please show me some love and support by voting and commenting down below whether y'all are interested in reading this one shot.

Until next time,

Bye x