Chapter One

Nico's POV

I was sitting in the Hades cabin, alone as usual. Both headphones in, my music blasted. 'Fuck the rest' by Falling in Reverse played, my fingers drummed against my thigh with the beat. I walked to bathroom, I grabbed the sharp blade I hid from Hazel. I traced the tip of it along my forearm, Hazel made me promise not to. Promises were meant to be broken. I put a little pressure down, I barely felt a thing. The blade went deeper, the pain reminded me I can still feel something. A couple more cuts over my old ones, I winced and started to feel light headed. I walked back to my bed, half of the cabin is mine the other half Hazel's. My side has posters plastered everywhere, king sized bed, black bedspread with dancing skulls and skeletons. My side is dark, Hazels's is the opposite of mine. A queen sized bed with purple bedspread, on her night stand is a picture of her and Frank, on her walls are paintings and drawings. I grab a new shirt and pants, I go back to the bathroom and grab the gauze. I push the gauze against my arm, a burning sensation erupts and I whimper at the pain. I wipe up all the blood, I slip on the long sleeved black shirt with skulls and black jeans. After I'm done I slip under my covers, I play 'Universe' by Ghost Town and close my eyes. I was close to sleep, then I felt a shove so I jumped and fell off my bed. Just then the person who woke me burst out laughing, I look up to find Leo smiling down at me. I glare at him, and start cussing in Italian.

"What do you want?" I growl, he smirks putting his hand up in fake surrender.

"I just came too ask if you know where Hazel is, I finished the gift she wanted give Frank" to anyone he would sound normal, but since I know pain I can tell he's dying inside. I get it though, Calypso fell in love with a hero who showed up, she IMed him so he doesn't waste his time.

"Last time I seen her she was at the stables, making out with Frank" he makes a face, I just chuckle. I lay back down, closing my eyes thinking he'll leave. When I open them again, he's looking at all my posters and walking closer to my bed.

"What are still doing here?" I ask coldly,

"I have no where else to be" he says in a monotone voice. I roll my eyes,

"What about hanging out with Piper or Jason, Percy, Frank, Annabeth or Hazel" I suggest. He laughs bitterly shaking his head,

"Right being the seventh wheel, and be the annoying one they can't get rid of." he leaves my cabin. Maybe I should go stop him? He does need a friend, I also need a friend. I push myself off my bed, rushing out. I see he's heading closer to the forest, I jog lightly.

"Leo!! Wait" I yell, he turns around shocked. I put on a blank face,

"Wanna hang?" he smiles slightly and nods.

"I was just heading to bunker nine, you can come." i nod and follow. At first its just quiet, its comfortable silence. He bumps me with his shoulder, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Why did you want to hang out with Super-sized Mcshizzle", I laugh at the nickname he gave himself.

"I have no other friend, and third wheeling with Percy and Annabeth. No thanks.", he nods understanding. As we walk, his hand brushed mine. His touch made my hand tingle, I shoved my hands in my pokets after that. When we got there Leo went to work on a project,

"Feel free to look around. " he calls over his shoulder. I walked around the bunker, seeing finished or half finished projects scattered on the tables and floor. Near the back is a grand piano, its shiney and looks new. I push down on a couple keys, getting used to the feeling. My fingers start moving fastly, and swiftly. I started playing 'Fur Elise' by bethoven, when I stayed at my fathers palace I had a lot of time so I taught myself how to play. Nothing was heard but music, Leo slid next to me on the bench. His thigh pressed against mine, we are shoulder to shoulder. I noticed Leo watched my fingers dashing across the keys, the piece was over. I kept playing; pushing down on major keys instead, creating a beautiful melody. I started slowing down, making it sound like its fading. I smile to myself, I haven't played the piano in a long time. Leo looks at me, in complete utter shock.

"Nico... How did you learn to play like that! You're amazing" he stutters out, I shrug my shoulders. He has a huge smile,

"Play me song!!! Can you sing?" he sounds perky and happy again. I turn my head, I didn't realize we were so close because we're nose to nose. His breath hitches, my heart beat picks up. We both don't move, I bite my bottem lip. I want to move away, but something is stopping me. I can feel the heat of Leo's skin, he slowly raises his hand and strokes my cheek. He keeps his hand there, cupping my face. I close my eyes, his scent of oil lingers. We hear a knock and the door creaks open. We fling apart, I hide in the shadows.

"Nico Wait! I-" Leo whisper shouts, it's to late I shadow travel away. I fall out out of the shadows from the ceiling of my cabin.

I land on my bed, unfortunately Hazel and Frank are making out on her bed. I don't care, I run fingers through my hair. I touch my cheek where Leo had his hand, I feel warm inside and my skin tingles. Hazel is saying something, but I'm still in a daze so she sounds far away.

What in the Hades just happened.

Leo's POV

I sat on the piano bench, still in a daze. Piper came into view, she smiled at me. I waved slowly, blank face. Her smile faltered, she put her arm around my shoulder.

"Hey what's wrong?" I look at her, deciding if I should tell her. She rolls her kaleidoscope eyes,

"Awe sweetie you can trust me, I kept your other secret didn't I" she has a point. Since she's a daughter of love, I knew she would accept me being bi sexual. I take a deep breath; I replay the scene in my head, I smile to myself blushing.

"Well N-Nico, He was j-just in here. He started p-playing this piano a-and I sat next to h-him and watched him. Then all of a sudden we're both nose to nose and I think we almost kissed." I stuttered at first, I feel my face heat up as I'm telling her. Piper lets out her inner Aphrodite, she starts squealing and throws her arms around me.

"Pipes-"

"Omg!!! That's so Cute!-"

"Pipes calm-"

"So you want the D-"

"Piper!"

"Oh calm down Repair Boy, I can help you get The D" she breaks out in fits of giggles. I turn scarlet, and push her away. I start to zone out, Piper talks about a ship? and a love story, how cute we would be. I start thinking about Nico, and how bad I want to kiss him. His ink black hair, and dark gorgeous eyes. The way his cold skin felt against my warm skin. I must have been smiling like an idiot, because Piper snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"Day dreaming are we?" she wiggles her eye brows, I turn red like a strawberry.

"It's okay, I won't tell jason this either" she smiles reassuringly,

"What aren't you going to tell me" his voice booms. Oh gods, shit this isn't good.

"Um... Piper is pregnant" I rush out, Piper smacks my arm hard.

"Leo!!!" she screeches, Jason's eyes go wide. I laugh really hard, both Piper and Jason's ears turn pink.

"That isn't it. Trust me, I'm not." I give my best friend a pleading look, she gives me a look. I take a shaky breath, it feel like my heart will explode.

"I'm... I only... I really like Nico" I manage to get out, Jason's jaw drops. I put my head down in shame, Jason still hasn't said anything. Piper looks worried also, but then Jason grins and ruffles my hair.

"Leo.. Wow That's great!!" he says enthusiastically. I love my friends, but there's one thing I'm sure of.

Im going to make Nico Di Angelo Mine.

Okay this is my first BoyxBoy story of things don't seem... right comment inbox, please vote. These characters belong to Rick Riordan Sadly not me. I'm just another fangirl.