Chrissy P.O.V

I can't believe it, of all the places, I don't believe in fate or destiny but I guess I'd received enough punishment which is why Marsha ended up at my work. But the badly hidden bruises and the tears made all my feelings for her come back, so she could help me escape and give me the love that she once did. What am I going to say to her? What am I going to do if she rejects me? What am I going to do if she doesn't let me in?

One half of me wants to find her and take her away from that bitch who marked her, and the other half wants to run away and never look back. She left me why should I care what mess she's gotten herself into but the way she flinched in the cafe and I knew she was hurt when I hugged her who did this to her? I mean when I think about Marsha and the relationship we had it was good ...well mostly until it went sour but I guess we were young and naive and we could've worked it out. Oh fuck. I'm going to be late for work. Damn you Marsha!!!

I quickly shoved on some clothes, brushed my teeth and grabbed a pizza slice from last night's binge. What? A girl's got to eat.

Gosh I am mad at everyone recently, but one person I need to not be mad at and the one I need to talk to is Marsha.

I put my earphones in and practically run to work, I stopped 5 minutes away, thinking I should go home and quit after all she is none of my business anymore and I don't even need the job since I got my inheritance from my late grandma. NO! I should save that up for a rainy day, Grandma wouldn't want me to waste it. 

I angrily exhaled and tried walking faster, stupid feet why are you walking the wrong way, I want to go home, I don't need this shit!

I finally arrived and I was totally out of breath damn I need to stop eating so much junk food then I giggled to myself knowing that would never happen. I went through the staff entrance and put my things in my locker a bit too aggressively which made the other employees look at me and I smiled awkwardly. It seemed to work and they all dispersed. My eyes flickered through the employees for Marsha but I couldn't see her. 

I put on my uniform and went to my supervisor for my instructions, I decided to ask after Marsha, only to be told that she hadn't phoned in sick and the supervisor was disappointed in her lack of communication skills and said she isn't going to last long after all she's only just started. I wanted to retort but found myself equally as disappointed in her for letting herself get into this position.

Throughout the day, my thoughts tackled me down to a point where I wasn't able to function, I decided to pull a sicky and go and find Marsha...

MARSHA P.O.V

I woke up and at first I didn't feel any pain, so I decided to get up and attempt to get ready for work whilst Rose was sleeping, only to find that she'd hand-cuffed me to the bed and that's when it hit me, a surge of pain rippled through my body and I tried to hold in my scream but it came out anyway, waking her up. I looked at her stunned as she woke with a smile and stroked my face so smoothly that I forgot about the fact that she'd imprisoned me.

Then she kissed me so softly that I almost forgot how she battered me till I passed out for coming home late.

But, it all came back, I grew angry and when I opened my mouth to shout at her I didn't even manage a single word as a slap knocked me back into silence by her cruel hand. 

Now now, who said you could talk, that's right no-one. When I want you to speak I will let you know.

...

I apologize for my outburst last night but you didn't let me know where you were and you know how worried I get

...

Who were you with? Its alright. I won't hurt you if you are honest with me

I had to do overtim...Another slap

DON'T LIE TO ME!

I am telling the truth

Oh really, mmm...if I told you that someone came to your work to pick you up for an apology lunch only to find you going WITH ANOTHER GIRL, what would you say

She's just a colleague

Then ...Why WERE YOU...Smiling!???

She didn't give me time to answer before getting a ruler from my study desk and hitting my face until I shut my eyes and screamed for her to stop.

She left the room and went downstairs. She came back up a few minutes later with a knife. 

I am really tired of you. Do you know that? huh?Well? No answer. So you admit that you are cheating on me. Well if I can't have you no-one can. You stupid little bitch! 

I shut my eyes not wanting to see what happened next. But when nothing happened, I listened and a familiar smell wafted in...Chrissy? Is it really her? It can't be she doesn't know where I live.

I heard a gasp and a scuffle but I couldn't open my eyes I was too terrified. Tears fell violently stinging the open wounds on my face, I heard a bang which made me jump and then wince in pain and then silence. 

Oh Marsha, I'm so sorry I should've made you tell me what was going on at lunch, I can't believe you have been going through this, oh baby I ,I don't worry she's knocked out cold it was the only way to stop her don't be afraid of me...No,Don't try to speak, the police are on there way and the ambulance will be here, don't worry about the bill, I'll pay the hospital fees. You are safe now. 

The pain overtook my body and I passed out. When I awoke, a bright light shone in my eye and a familiar voice whispered softly that she's here and that I am safe. I close my eyes and go over everything and anything, it all came rushing back. The love I once felt and all that I suffered because I left her. 

I felt safe. I'm so glad she found me.