You're not good enough for him

I wake up in the couch. Yoongi was such a sore loser when I beat him last night. I get up and get ready for school like I want to. I have missed enough days as it is. The boys don't know I have decided to go back to school. The only one that knows is Jin. He told me that it was best if I went to school and finish. I only have just a few more weeks before I graduate. I can make it through.

Jin has dropped me off at school and now I get ready to walk through the school doors. What is gonna happen. 'Chia, it's going to be the same. Those people who torment you are probably waiting for you.' I say in my head. I walk through the school doors and head to the cafeteria. I sit at a table and put my headphones in but didn't play any music. I see something sit at my table which was all the was at the back. I look up and not a shocker it's my bully. I take out my headphones to hear what he has to say. "Seong Chae. I know you probably hate me but I was sent to protect you." "Like im going to believe that. You have ruined my whole life since I've been going here." "Look I know, but this school loves BTS. The boys know you so that means that people are going to start saying more harsher things that I would and try to hurt you physically. Jin texted me. He knows I was mean to you. So he told me to protect you. We have all the same classes." He said softly. I don't know if I should believe him. "I want to see the messages." "You still don't believe me." "No. I don't." He pulled out his phone and pulled up the messages and handed me his phone.

Jin_BTS✔️
Yah! Look I know that you have hurt Seong Chae. But I need you to do something for me.

Yoo Jin Ki
Okay? What is it.

I need you to watch over her. To protect her while she is at school

Why should I do that?

We know her. Our fans can be really hard. They can hurt her physically and mentally. I'm just trying to protect her

Okay. I'll do it. I've messed up and I want to apologize to her but she'll never believe me. Even if I tried.

She had a strong and closed heart. It takes some time. She'll forgive you eventually.

Maybe.

After I read the messages I believed him. "I swear if you.." He cut me off, "I won't hurt you. I'm only here to protect you." I nodded my head. My phone dinged telling me that I was tagged in a post.

 My phone dinged telling me that I was tagged in a post

@MinYoongi_BTS✔️

The first photo you ever sent me. You are so beautiful @btslover101

RM_BTS✔️, btslover101 and 100,000 likes

50,000 comments

SugaBTS: what do you see in her. She is so ugly. She's not good enough for you Yoongi. You can do so much better.

MinYoongi_BTS✔️: @SugaBTS why do you have to be so harsh. She is beautiful. If you can't say anything nice about her don't comment on my post.

TaeTae: ^ I agree, but are you two dating. If you are, I think you too would make a great couple.

Btslover101: @MinYoongi_BTS✔️ why did you post this photo. Gosh it's so ugly.

MinYoongi_BTS✔️: @btslover101  no it is not. You are beautiful.

 You are beautiful

@SugaBTS

You are so ugly this is where you belong @btslover101

100 others liked

TaeTae: @SugaBTS why do you have to be so mean. What has she done to you. She is very beautiful.

Infires: Yea She is beautiful.

Jungkookie97: no she's not. Yoongi could do so much better than her. She is trash.

SugaBTS: @Jungkooie97 thank you. @TaeTae @Infires she's trash. Ugly trash