1- Collided

Courtney's P.O.V. (A week later)

Here I am. Sitting on my bed, thinking of him again. Yes, you guessed it, it's Harry. I have a boyfriend named Nate. He's.... fine, but I have no feelings for him. Absolutely none. Nada. Zero. Zip. Zilch. None! Yes, I do like him, but not like as in like. Like, as in, friend like. Nothing more, nothing less... Will I ever see Harry agai-

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I checked who it was, it was Nate. Oh no! I forgot! I checked the time, it was 8:47 pm, I was supposed to be at Applebee's by 8:00 pm for our date! Oh no... I picked up the phone nervously.

"Hello babe... Look, I'm sorry I forgot about the date. I'll make it up to you." I said trying to sound convincing.

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT! YOU DIDN'T SHOW UP ON OUR DATE!" I flinched at his loudness.

"I said, I forgot about it! If you're gonna act like an arse, then I guess we should take a break!"

"SO, NOW YOU'RE GONNA BREAK UP WITH ME, HUH?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DIDN'T SHOW UP! SO NOW, YOU'RE THE ONE THATS BREAKING UP WITH ME?!"

"Yes! Look, we're done! I never had feelings for you! I only see you as a friend! I don't even know why I said 'yes'! I won't give you that 'we can still be friends' bullshit! I don't want ANY connection to you! We. Are. Done! Goodbye!". I screamed, loud and clear.

And with that, I hung up.

Now he knows that I never had feelings for him... and I dumped him... over the phone... WAIT! I dumped him?! I DUMPED HIM! hell yeah! I'm single again!

Hmmm... I'm hungry! hahaha! I ran into my kitchen and looked through ALL the cupboards to find NOTHING! UGH!! I need to go grocery shopping! Like, right now!

I got to my black Range Rover and drove to the grocery store.

As I arrive I quickly park my car and rushed inside.

I grabbed almost everything except for the Cheerios. I looked for it and found it near the exit door. I wasn't looking at where I was going. My eyes were locked on the Cheerios... All of a sudden, I bumped into someone... Could've seen that coming! To make it even worse, I fell. On my bum... I haven't looked at the person I bumped into. I don't know why, but I'm currently having tons of butterflies in my stomach! Wait... TOO familiar butterflies... uh oh. It can't be! It can- wait, why am I thinking that it's him?! It's impossible! I can't even dare to look! Okay Court, breathe... Breathe.... It's not him. He's a stranger. You bumped into a stranger. No need to worry Court... Once my breathing was back to normal I slowly looked up, and saw that oh so familiar green eyes. I should've made a run for it! What do I do?! uhm... ACT COOL! Wait, he won't recognize you, remember? THE MAKEOVER! haha!

He helped me up.

"Hi, I'm Harry." he said while flashing his signature cheeky smile.

"I'm Ari-Courtney" oops! I almost slipped...

"Are you the girl that modelled in the Amanda Parkins fashion show?" (A/N; I made that up)

"Yes. Yes I am. It was a great experience for me." woah! good thing I learned celebrity talk! He would never know this is me...

"Wait, have we met before?" uh oh... spoke too soon... Quick! Lie!

"I believe we haven't. Maybe you just saw me on other fashion shows." I lied smoothly... I'm good at lying.

"Oh. I must've been wrong. Sorry..." okay, now I feel guilty!

"It's fine, I'm gotta get going! I'm in a hurry"

"okay, can I have your number?" I really want to give him my number, but I can't forget about the past that easily... He hurt me, and I'll never forget that. No matter what.

"I'm sorry, but I can't go around telling people I hardly even know my number."

His smile quickly turns into a frown. "it's okay, I understand. Goodbye Courtney."

"Goodbye Harry..." with that, I went to grab the Cheerios.

I headed out of the grocery store and went inside my car. As I was driving home, I couldn't stop thinking about by encounter with Harry today. I felt warm tears flow down my cheeks, I quickly wiped them away. The feelings, it got stronger! it's gonna get harder from now on. I didn't even notice that I was already in front of my flat. I parked my car and went inside.

I just ate pasta, and went to bed.

Today was totally eventful...