foreword

/Long Nights/
foreword

---

献身 | ᜇᜒᜇᜒᜃᜐ᜔ᜌ᜔oᜈ᜔
D E D I C A T I O N
To a brown-eyed boy
with the biggest of hearts.

I feel like I'd always meet you in every parallel universe out there. <3

---

概要 | ᜊᜓoᜇ᜔
S Y N O P S I S

Noah is a lost soul. He is nothing but worn out eyes, a rigid boy in a seventeen-year-old body, and a lonely shadow wandering around the streets of Tokyo. Alone under the city lights, he finds company and refuge in a stranger he barely knows. A girl named Yuuki.

It's during these long nights that they find themselves constantly meeting up with each other, even at times they've least expected it.

But what if all along, this stranger was in fact, no stranger at all?

Before Noah can confront the familiarity of it all, Yuuki disappears without a trace and the boy is left to unearth the secrets of both their mysterious pasts entangled into one single thread of gold.

Midnight traffic. Ice cream. Convenience stores. Indie music. Cars. City lights. Stars. Interlaced fingers. Beeping sounds. Vending machines. Street food. A shared kiss. Long nights.

This is not a love story.
It's a story of fate.

---

著作権 | ᜃᜍᜉᜆᜈ᜔
C O P Y R I G H T

All Rights Reserved 2018. © Long Nights by IsadoraQuagmire13.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

---

注意 | ᜎᜒᜑᜋ᜔
N O T E

Hello readers! This story is inspired by my all-time favorite animes: Kimi No Nawa (Your Name), 5 Centimeters per Second, and Weathering With You; as well as the Filipino indie films: Last Night & Sid and Aya.

As such, this will be a cross between romance, teen fiction, fantasy, mystery, historical fiction and angst.

I know it might be a bit slow in the starting chapters but I promise, the action and mystery will soon surface by the time Noah decides to confront the oddness of it all.

Furthermore, Long Nights will be utilizing three languages: mostly English for the rest of the story, Tagalog for its chapter titles, and occasional Japanese for some dialogues since the story is set in Tokyo, Japan.

No worries for non-Filipino readers, the Tagalog chapter titles will be followed by its meanings. The reason why there will be Tagalog is that it will be relevant to one of the main characters' arc. Just be patient and stick with us to find out!

With that in mind, the Japanese characters for certain dialogues and titles, as well as the Baybayin characters used in the headings, were all translated using Google Translate.

As such, this story will be tackling parallels and connections between the Japanese-Philippine history and the individual cultures of both countries; so if ever there are any language or historical inaccuracies, please feel free to correct me kindly. I appreciate any newfound learning along the way.

Updates will be every night (GMT+8) from either 6pm to 11pm.

Hope you guys enjoy
Noah & Yuuki's fated journey!

Much love,
GELI
IsadoraQuagmire13

---

メディア | ᜋᜒᜇ᜔ᜌ
S

O C I A L   M E D I A

Hi night owls! If you like this novel, follow me on my social media accounts for more updates. You can freely message and post on my FB page, tweet your thoughts to me on Twitter, or show me your fan arts and favorite quotes on Instagram.

FB PAGE:
IsadoraQuagmire13 or @isadoraquagmire13
https://www.facebook.com/isadoraquagmire13/

INSTAGRAM:
@isadoraquagmire13

https://www.instagram.com/isadoraquagmire13/?hl=en

TWITTER:
@isa_quagmire
https://twitter.com/isa_quagmire?s=09

DREAME:
IsadoraQuagmire13
https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=isadoraquagmire13

STARYWRITING:
IsadoraQuagmire13
https://www.starywriting.com/user/profile

Remember to use the hashtag #LongNights aside from tagging me so that we can compile all related posts!