~Soapy Slut~

**Shit Gets Really Kinky Real Quick, Brace Yourself Fox**

It was quite a relaxing Sunday afternoon as Fox began to do his annual cleaning. He lived alone, and Fox was one dirty ass mother-fucker. He set his "Comic Books" down, turned on some hardcore furry porn in the background, got a little hyped up and began his daily duties.

His routine was running smoothly, as it always did. Until, Fox ran out of glass cleaner. He moseyed on into the kitchen, bent down and started searching for a new bottle. Only to his advantage he had one last bottle of "Mr.Clean's Super Clear" he pulled it out, but once he lifted himself up, Strong, Firm hands were positioned tightly around his waist.

"The mark of a man" a voice shadowed into Fox's ear. While it placed a sloppy kiss on the side of his neck. Every hair stood on Fox's body as he realized who the mystery ravisher was.

"Mr.Clean, What the F U C K are you doing here?" Fox exclaimed.

"Please to meet you, with my meat to please you." Mr.Clean roared.

Fox knew exactly why Mr.Clean was here. Fox was about to receive the most memorable steamy anal rape of his life.

B R I N G T H A T A S S H E R E B O I Yelped Mr.Clean. Fox Obeyed, walking slowly over to his new found lover. Mr.Clean ripped off Fox's Pants, Bent him over and inserted all 8 inches or pure Squeakiness into Fox's tight little asshole.

"I'm going to Screw you so fucking good" Mr.Clean grunted. "Gimme your sweet Beef Injection Big Boy!" Fox screamed. The back and forth Sexy talk went on for a while till fox turned Mr.Clean on his knees and forced him to give him the good succ.

With his head bobbing furiously, Cum dripping out the side of his mouth Mr.Clean was having the time of his life. He gave Fox head for a solid 25 minutes then as he finished sucking Fox off Mr.Clean screamed at the top of his lungs "You're not fully clean until you're Zestfully clean" he moaned.

Fox wanted to get Clean by Mr.Clean so he took over and finished him off with a final Hand Job! Stroking firmly Mr.Clean finally came. "QUICK GET ME A BOTTLE" he exclaimed! He jizzed in an empty bottle and handed it to Fox for Safe keeping.

Fox now looks forward to Sunday cleaning every Month ;)