Wessa Fan Fic

Tessa was over the moon, William wasn't just plain old William he was finally hers, he was hers to treasure and cherish, he was hers to love and obsess over, and hers to exchange their book readings with. The book readings they exchanged were amazing up until they didn't agree on the others' opinion. Their quarrels only lasted for few seconds until he gave in, and kissed her delicate forehead. But Tessa was always stubborn and glared at him. Although her hard stare would soften as soon as he looked at her, because his face wasn't something you could stay mad at.

William always had caught his breath when he looked at her. Tessa's grey eyes always questioned his, her lucisous brown hair tickled at his bare shoulders, her petite figure was easily traced by his rough hands, his scent was always mixed with hers, their hands entwined and lips parted, slowly itching closer until there wasn't any room left between them and his lips always found hers.

But as time grew on, and seasons passed they had finally tied the knot and settled down with wild kids of their own. They resembled their parents completely, and William and Tessa took on the role of the embarrassing, and loving parents they always hoped to be, they showered each with praise for any achievement big or small. Through marriage and parenthood William and Tessa never lost their wonderful love for each other. Will always took a stroll over her body, he had remembered every line, and curve. Tessa could never get enough of him either, there was never enough time in the day for him, she just wanted to lie with him, talking and listening as he made her giggle softly, his smirk that played on his face always seemed to plaster a grin onto hers. She longed for him to read their favorite book so she could fall asleep to the sound of his soothing voice, she wanted more than anything to get lost in his face, his jet black hair always reaching past his ears, his ocean blue eyes always searching hers. All that she longed for, he tried to do, he knew her wants way before she announced them. And even when their children grew up and left their warm nest, they still stayed together, like glue until the harsh hand of death took ahold of William, and Tessa was left alone. Each wish she had wished for had been granted. For the days before Will was taken, she lay with him, reading their favorite book aloud, his hand trailing through her hair as she tried to hold back the tears, she stayed strong for him. She talked most all of, and he listened through closed eyes, as Tessa recalled ealier times when they argued over the book she now held tightly in her hands, and over all the years it had been worn from being opened and cherished for every single word it said. He sighed everytime she stopped talking, her eyes always searching for a cure, searching for a lifeline, but as the heart monitor chimed away, her hopes began to fade as she waited for the flat line. The line that announced death, and the line that took everything away from Tessa.

___________________________

Artwork of Will and Tessa made by

http://viria13.deviantart.com/