[xiii] waver

"babe, you've got a little something on your..."

sanggyun pointed to yongguk's chin, to which the latter had wiped at it menacingly. "gone?"

his boyfriend nodded, making him grin before continuing with his spaghetti for lunch. "want some, hyung?"

"that's mean," sanggyun growled, sighing. "i can't eat because i'm not solid. there's no possible way for me to get angry easily anymore. even hearing you talk about your fling with sehyuk doesn't fire me up."

yongguk smiled sadly, tilting his head at the man. "ah, i..."

tears suddenly brimmed at his eyes, and sanggyun furrowed his eyebrows. "what's wrong, baby?"

"i just..." yongguk sniffed, before laughing. "i can't believe how... how crazy i am. crazy? no... how gullible..."

sanggyun felt his stomach quench uneasily as yongguk smiled. "god gave you back to me. i'm really that pitiful."

sanggyun relaxed ever-so-slightly, his eyes darkening as yongguk frowned. "oh, hyung! i can feel you... did i make you angry?"

"no, no..." he smiled sweetly at the boy. "just... the thought of you being sad pissed me off."

yongguk didn't need him to say anything else as he leaned forward and hugged him, smiling gently. "i love you hyung."

the older boy hummed in reply, his eyes suddenly gleaming a bright, flashing red. a red that yongguk would never see.