Chapter 2 - Red

While following Somi from behind, Wooseok opened his instagram only to see a post from Lee Hangyul. It's a photo of his group that used to be composed of 5 five members including Seungyoun.

They're the biggest flirt in campus, and that's why this group basically spells trouble. They use their charms to manipulate people to take their side.

Wooseok smirked knowing that this must be a throwback because this group began split when Seungyoun was kicked out. He was the only person who brings this group together, like a leader. Now that he's here, they have been living their own lives in low profile as much as possible.

Wooseok frowned when he noticed that there's still five members. He began to count.

Lee Hangyul, One...

Kim Kookheon, Two...

Kim Hyeonbin, Three...

Choi Byungchan, Four...

He loudly gasped when he noticed the the last member to complete them as five members was his very best friend, Lee Jinhyuk. He was posing for the camera with them like it's natural to be a part of these bunch of troublemakers.

The caption was,

One more missing. #sixc

"What's going on?" Somi asked, peeking at his phone that he immediately locked and hid it inside his pocket. "Nothing. Nothing at all." He said in an undeniable panic state. He was visibly sweating and his ears are turning red. Somi wanted to ask him again but she lacks energy to do so. It's only the first day. She didn't expect Wooseok to open up right away.

She gestured at the gymnasium that has a lock on it. A huge lock and a lot of it. There's like five locks to contain the gymnasium like there's a pot of gold inside, or they're containing a terrifying destructive element. "It only opens during gym class because when they leave it open the entire day, vandals come here destroying everything and covers the whole thing with graffiti." She explained.

It only makes sense because the outside was covered with graffiti. "They don't even try to paint the outside anymore because it'll be a waste of paint. Vandals will only repeat painting it."

Wooseok shook his head in disapproval. He wondered why there's no solution to this. They can use CCTV, or hire guards exclusively in this area.

"Only Kim Yohan has the spare keys because he trains after school to represent the school in Taekwondo. VIPs have their privileges." Somi said bitterly. She used to be a part of the team until the school has decided to focus on those people who only brings trophies, certificates and medals from a tournament.

"He seem to be a brilliant person. He's talented and intelligent." Wooseok said referring to his statement about Horcrux earlier. He's a pure person. Like an angel. That's in Wooseok's eyes.

Don't even ask how Somi sees him.

Moving on to the library, Somi gestured him to be quiet by using a classic gesture of an index finger on her lips. Wooseok couldn't focus because he noticed her soft pink lips.

'Wooseok!' He tried to summon his sanity. He shouldn't be thinking of a girl's lips right now. He should be focused in school. He needs to be a good student to be able to become a good son to his parents.

After Wonpil was gone, his mother only mentioned Wonpil's name and how great he is. She was so sad and depressed causing the whole family to crumble down. She sleeps in Wonpil's room and hugs his picture frame everywhere in the house. She never showed that she was grateful that one of his children lived from the car crash.