Chapter 1: "The Time Of Peace" - Scene 1

"The grand oasis of Chrysalis. Everything that lives... eventually meets its end. Everything we once fought to claim eventually led to our new beginning. But, how long until we wake up? Before it ends again?" Chrysalis' scenery showcases as female narration pursues.

Vibrant, bright trees. Sunset, picture-perfect sky. Calming breeze. Some of the ways to describe the view projected via narrative before fading into a more city outfit. Numerous citizens fill the streets.

"Grand. Ultra grand. It is an extraordinary pleasure to be broadcasting this event today. The Time Of Peace. Sounds like only a dream. A fantasy. But, nonetheless, for two short centuries, we have been celebrating unity and greatness for our human brothers. Here in Luca. It is the day we invite everyone around our planet, Chrysalis for the festival. One that starts with the parade of a lifetime. Ooh! Shh! It's starting!" a male voice, likely a reporter, was heard following an overview of the city and its roaring crowd. Fireworks pop in the night sky.
——————————
{OST #1: Prelude begins}

Panning over and zooming to ground level, instruments are heard. It is as if the marchers in front are the ones playing. During the quiet beginning of Prelude, soldiers both fully armored. The armor appearance varies but notably, have glowing eye sockets on their helmets. Soldiers are also witnessed with lighter armor and are more colorful.

"Here they come. PSICOM and Guardian Corps—in the flesh. These are the dependable warriors who keep the threats at bay. The latter of the two work to preserve our peace," the reporter said.

A young woman with wavy rose pink hair, and pale aqua eyes, adorning some sort of variant to the Guardian Corps' uniform. It is similar to the other female soldiers she walks with. The green metallic pauldron over the woman's left shoulder bears yellow stripes denotes. As she marches, she carries some sort of weapon: a gunblade. It is in an upright position. For accessories? They would have to be her gloves and her necklace with a lightning bolt pendant.

The pink haired woman looks out to the audience and witnesses the clapping of fans calling out her name: "Lightning! Lightning! Lightning! Lightning!"

Prelude finally picks up after the suspenseful build up, a spotlight from about shines on the woman supposedly known as Lightning [1]. This is when men and women in trashy, thug-like clothing come in, crashing through the marching band in front. Guns blazing, Lightning snaps her fingers and issues anti-gravity technology to zip through the air and attack these 'enemies'.

"Oooh, and with a flash, Sargent Farron is on the offensive; single-handedly warding the evil Pulse l'Cie that originate from Mwynn; our evil planet to the east! Show 'em who's boss!" the announcer said before cheering loudly.

===================
>>FIGHT #1<<
(See Chapter 1: "The Time Of Peace" [FIGHTs] to view FIGHT #1, and many others you see in this chapter).
===================

"Oooh, what a knockout! No wonder she is well known in the military!" the announcer said after the FIGHT's conclusion.

"Lightning! Lightning! Lightning! Zaaaaaaaaaaap!" the crowd chants.

"Hey! Lightning!" a younger woman's voice, also with rose colored hair--Lightning's sister Serah Farron [2]--jumps about in her spot, waving to big sis. Lightning eye rolls at the same rate she blushes. Lightning issues back a subtle wave before being caught the attention of a large man on the sidelines calling her over. She dips once the spotlight is off her and joins the soldier away from the audience.