I'm back!

"Woah your from Megadeth? Thats really stupid." Kirk said
"Why is it stupid?" I asked
"Haha Dave ljkes girls a little too much....He'll want you soon enough." Cliff said

All four of them laughed there asses off for the next 15 minutes. James kept bring up something I for d really weird. He said that Dave was never kicked out of Metallica, Dave lwft on his freewill. Dave told me that he was micked ojt because of his drug & alcohol addictions. If Dave is telling the truth, than James basically made up a lie just to cover his ass.

"Dave is really nice to me James. He's kinda like my older brother." I said
"I wouldn't be to sure." Lars replied

Lars drove me back to Dave's apartment late that night. When I walked on, the place was surprisingly clean for a change. I couldn't see much, mainly due to Gar not paying the electric bill this month.

"Dave?" I whispered

Nothing but complete silence. Itbfelt like a riddle that is suppost to be unsolvable.

"Huh? Whos there?" He asked
"Its me." I said
"Suka?"
"No thars my nickname silly. My name is Sandra."

Dave got up and turned on the mini lamp near the sofa. He had no shirt on just his jeans. Oh my god! I just same Dave Mustaine's chest in all it's glory! I feel like the gods blessed me with this.

"Sandra? Hey earth to Sandra? You in there?" Dave said. He kept poking me on the arm. "Sandra? Can ya hear me?"
"Oh sorry Dave. I just had a train of thought."

Dave strpked my hair lightly.

"You amaze me everyday girl." He said
"Wha?"

He sag next to me on the halg brown half white couch. His eyes were directly glued to me, but not in a bad way. I could see the concern and worry in them. Dave keeps to himself...but when its with people he cares about.....he does everything to make them happy again....