Chapter 3

-Shizuo's P.O.V-

I made it to the roof and started to walk to the spot we like to eat at. When i got there, i was surprised, there was Izaya sleeping on Kadota's lap. I blinked a couple times and then decided to sit down in front of them. I grabbed my lunch and started eating. "First, why is Izaya in your lap, and second, where is Shinra." I look at Kadota, who was on his phone, but is now looking at me. 

"Well, after i got done with my lunch, Izaya put his lunch back up and got in my lap and just fell asleep, i just let him do it cause he is like a big teddy bear, and i don't really mind." I nodded. "But isn't umcomfortable?" He shook his head no. "Actually comfortable, even though he is breathing on my neck, which feels weird, but i don't care, and if he is sleeping, you two won't fight." I nodded and continuing eating my lunch. it was quite for a couple of minutes but Shinra came running towards us. When he made it, he bend down with his hands on his knees, breathing really hard.

"Why are you so late." I asked. He continues breathing really hard for a couple of seconds, but then stands up and looks at us. "Well, the teacher was wanting to talk about college, and than she was wanting me to ask Izaya to stop skipping class." He looks at Izaya and smirks. "Haha, Kadota, why is Izaya in your lap." Kadota sighs and told him what he told me. Shinra nodded. "IZAYA, WAKE YOUR SMALL ASS UP" Izaya's head suddenly popped up. He looked at Kadota, but Kadota pointed at Shinra, so Izaya looked at Shinra and pouted. 'Cute.' I thought, and blushed a little. "First, yelling at me is rude cause i was sleeping, and second, MY ASS IS NOT SMALL." He yells a little at the end. Everyone started to laugh at him. "Are you stupid, look at yourself, i can barely feel you sitting in my lap, it's like you don't even weigh anything." Kadota tells him.

Sorry for the short chapter, I just found out that I never finished this chapter and never posted it, so I'm just going to post it, Gomenasai for the wait