Part 2

Authors note: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS!

----------------------------------------------

PART 2!

Hey it's Aphrodi and I'm here to teach you how to be like the fabulous me! This part is about dress style! Now you have to dress God Like! So there is no point in wearing black.... Or pink. Or purple. Or red. It is best you stick to whites, pale blues and pale greens. But of course browns and beiges are good as well. And a little bit of colour can't hurt.

Type of clothing:

You must wear clothes that are airy and flow. Loose fitting clothes are best. Wearing tight clothes will not help your image of god. As you can see I prefer to wear a brown top with a brown jacket. It may not look airy but it is when windy. Also you may have spotted my silver leaf necklace. I'll explain that next.

Accessories:

When it comes to accessories they need to be natural. Don't get moustaches or phones since that isn't a good God look. I would say that the latest fashion in heaven is a nature related necklace in either gold, silver or bronze. With a hint of color. So a bird with a silver stomach, blue and pink wings and green eyes will be a great accessory. I was going to get one but Sain already had it. Make sure your accessories are not the same as anyone else!

Reacting to soccer freaks;

Them: LET'S PLAY SOCCER!

You: No! *do Heaven's Time on them* Good bye! *walks away like a boss*