*****MUST READ FIRST*****

This is a promotional tactic that I tried on another account of mine ages ago and it worked really well in terms of exchange and everyone getting their story read. Though we can all agree that Wattpad is a great reading platform, it can be hard to get noticed sometimes - whether you're a popular writer or not - it can be difficult to get your limelight here amongst the sea of writers. And that's why this book will help.

I will read some stories that are posted here, but it will be impossible for me to read all of them on my own - and that's why you NEED to follow the rules below for this exchange to work. 

If you don't follow the rules, your story WILL NOT be read.

RULES:

1.) Go through the categories in this book and post your story ONLY in the categories that it fits into. You may post multiple stories or the same story more than once - or even repeatedly in the category it belongs to, but please only post your story in the category or categories where it belongs. This benefits both the reader and you since people will come here looking in the comments for a story that fits into the category they are interested in.

2.) Read the story below yours!!! After posting, make sure you read the story below yours. This ensures that every story posted here gets at least one read, so the promotion works for everyone. If you want to be EXTRA kind, check out a few stories in your category, but the story below yours must be read if you share your story here.

3.) Comment on the story you read. Even if it's a short comment or even an emoji, leave something so the person knows you were there (and the person above you will do the same on your story - so pay it forward and if you like their story or cover don't forget to show your support by voting).

4.) Tag at least one writer (or reader) in the comment section below this post. This step may seem unimportant, but the more people who see this, the more people who see your story and read it.

5.) Please check out one of my stories OR follow me. I would appreciate this since I won't be participating in this promotional book and will be reading stories at random. I'll be honest, I get a lot of 'read my story' requests and am very, very busy, so your story is more likely to be read if you're following me here on Wattpad and social media (TaintedBloodBooks). I also tend to market stories that I read, sharing them on Facebook and Twitter, or recommending them to my friends, so even though it may be challenging to get your story read by me - I am authentic. I am a published author and work as an editor and have experience in marketing, so I do try and leave comments/feedback that's helpful and also (often) share your story or tag a friend.

And if you REALLY want to boost your chances of me reading your story, comment #readmystory on one of my books here on Wattpad. 

Remember, please be fair and kind to each other.