Stage 1

Chapter Two: Stage 1

"I don't see why not"

You and Jungkook were both wide eyed and jaw dropped at what Bang Pd-nim had said.

You couldn't believe that he had accepted it so easily.

"S-Sir are you sure? My voice isn't as great as my brothers and I lack the confidence to appear on stage...." your voice trailed off, ignoring the glare that you were receiving from your twin.

"I'm sure we can make it work, as long as you have the mindset for improvement and determination for hard work, there would be no problem." He dismissed you easily.

You could hear your brother squealing in delightness behind you over your disbelief. You were pretty sure they heard you sing.

And you were damn sure that you weren't THAT good.

Were their standards low? Looking around, you see that the company is not all towards the richer side, so maybe that was it.

"We only hire those who have a passion for music." You heard Bang Pd-nim said, as you turned your head back to look at him.

As if he knew what you were thinking. A passion for music? Did he see something in you?

Imagine all the secrets and puzzles he could make.

"Anyway boys, this is your group's manager, Manager Hobeom"

--

Hobeom Hyung had showed them around the company. Both Y/N and Jungkook were amazed by the music equipments and recording rooms, even though they were small and some were in the garage.

It was their first time seeing a professional music setting.

After the company tour, he took us to the neighbouring building.

"This is your dorm. You will be staying with the rest of the members. I was informed that your belongings are already placed there. " He said to us. He lead us towards a black door and knocked a few times before opening it.

"Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok! The new members have arrived, so take care of them ok?" He said towards the people in the room.

He then faced us, "I have some other work to do, they will explain everything you need to know." He pointed at the trio then left with a final wave.

You and Jungkook just awkwardly stood at the entrance of the door as both of your eyes went towards the men in the messy room.

Men that wore singlets and super short shorts.

"Wow, thighs." You heard your brother said, and at the corner of your eyes you saw his jaw wide open. Your eyes followed his gaze to see what he was talking about.

Rap Monster had some damn nice thick thighs.

--

"I'm Kim Namjoon, leader of the group. My stage name is Rap Monster."

"Min Yoongi, rapper. Stage name, Suga."

"Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm a rapper and my stage name is J-Hope!"

The boys were sitting in a circle in the living room, as they introduced each other. Namjoon had his black toothbrush hairstyle with the letters RM cut onto the sides. Yoongi looked plain tired and couldn't care less, and Hoseok was smiling cheek to cheek .

Kookie cleared his throat and gestured towards him and you, "I'm Jeon Jungkook and he is Jeon Y/N. As you can tell, we are twins and we are both 15." while you nodded shyly.

"We are both singers......I think?" Kookie said as they watched the others give them questioning looks.

"You think?" questioned Yoongi.

"Well we auditioned for a vocal spot in another company and got recruited here. Though no one told us what our role in this team is." Kookie explained to them.

"About that, Bang pd-nim had told me to let you both try out other things, a try and error style." Namjoon said as the twins nodded in response.

"Well, it's getting late, so you guys better start settling in." Hoseok said. And with that everyone dispersed and went to their own individual activity.

--

It was around 11pm, when the members started going to bed in their one big bedroom.

You quietly set up and gather your bathroom supplies before quietly tiptoeing out of the room into the bathroom.

Unlike your brother that had showered way earlier on when we finished unpacking, you were just too shy and afraid that one of the guys would want to use the toilet while you were showering.

You would have showered with Kookie but every time you do, he ends up tickling you. And you were extremely ticklish.

Besides, you needed time to think and the shower was the best place for it.

The passing events were hectic. You honestly did not expect to get accepted and join an idol group as well, all in one day.

You still remember your parents crying at the airport as they send you off to Seoul, despite barely able to enter the middle class citizens. They took the huge risk of sending off their children to achieve their dreams.

Well, Jungkook's dream. You just followed.

You didn't have a dream, not a goal in life. You had no clue what to do honestly. Sure you had your interests but you couldn't imagine doing them as a career.

You felt lost.

But maybe along the way, you would find your dream in this new path.

This was a new life, and this was only the begin. 

--

"Y/N! Hurry up, I have to pee!!!" You heard Kookie yell. 

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T DRINK BANANA MILK BEFORE BED JEON JUNGKOOK!