Chapter 1

Dean was frustrated, many times Sam had mentioned Castiel yet. Castiel, Castiel, Castiel. Even without Sam repeating his name over and over again, it was that the only thing he could think of. Sam knew that it annoyed him and how unsecure it makes him even to think about him. But especially today, the april 1th, Sam made fun about saying his name or referrering to him. Dean needed a break, and short while without all the thoughts playing carousel in his head. So, he lockes himself up in his room with Sam's laptop. Of course not without putting neon pink hair color in his shampoo, revenge is sweet.

He had heard of a website with interesting things, which should distract him for the next couple hours. Its name was Tumblr. He had visited the website at the last few days a couple of times and it distracted him well. So he loaded Tumblr and went to the trends, to find new things. He was shocked. Everything was full of pictures of Castiel.

He snapped the laptop shut very fast and shouted: „Sam, I don't know how you did that, but it isn't funny!"„What? That my hair is now pink?"„No, that's funny as hell, I mean Tumblr

„Sam, I don't know how you did that, but it isn't funny!"
„What? That my hair is now pink?"
„No, that's funny as hell, I mean Tumblr."
„What do you think I have done? YOU have my laptop!"
Dean opened the door and laughed at the sight of his brother's pink hair.
„Ha-ha, very funny, what happened?
Dean opened the laptop again.
„That's Misha."
He laughed
„I forgot, today is the Mishapocalypse."
„Misha?"
„Ahm, do you remember Supernatural? The book? It where filmed. And Misha plays Castiel."
„And what is this?"
Dean pointed at Destiel smut

"„And what is this?"Dean pointed at Destiel smut

„Destiel. They ship you with Cas."
grinned Sam.
„And where do you know this from?"
„There is a lot what you don't know about me, for example, this."
Sam signed up on Tumblr. A side with a lot of Destiel,

 A side with a lot of Destiel,