Confronted

Everyone stood still as the teacher had bursted in and Chloe went to shoot but realized her gun was missing. The teacher panted before looking at us and saying "What on earth happened here, and why aren't you hiding? It's dangerous." Chloe was still confused on where her gun was and Samantha decided to speak up. "W-we heard an explosion, then waited until the shooter left and came to check it out." The teacher sighed and looked at the room then back at us. "Well come on, we need to get mov-" The teacher's body fell as the two other shooters walked in and one spoke up "Jeez what took so long for you to kill her?" Chloe looked around "For some reason it's like my gun just vanished." The boy handed her, her gun. I hid it so the teacher wouldn't catch on. The other shooter who hadn't spoken up since walking into the room gasped before aiming his gun at the other guy. "I-i killed you!" He slowly pulled the trigger as Samantha screamed "NO!" As she jumped in the way taking the bullet and saving his life as she fell to the ground. Everyone's eyes were wide as Chloe rushed over to Samantha and the boy tried his best to keep her awake. As the two male shooters started arguing. Chloe growled and jumped tackling the one who shot as she yelled "What the hell is wrong with you?" The other shooter kicked Chloe off and aimed his gun at her "Think better next time, you stupid bit-" He fell down after being shot and he boy shot the other shooter as well before sitting against a wall panting. "The names Jack by the way." Chloe took the opportunity to shed light on their current situation and blurted out "Like the titanic?" She said bursting out with laughter. He smiled softly and then they thought and quickly ran back to Samantha. Chloe held her close and looked her in the eyes "Don't die on me..." Samantha smiled and lifted her shirt showing a bullet proof vest." Chloe sighed in relief. But Jack thought for a second and spoke up "Wait...why do you have that?" Samantha sighed and stood up as she walked to the window and stared into the distance. "Well I have always wore this, my father, he's a police officer. And he always feared this would happen and so he made me wear it." Chloe smiled softly. "Guess my job is done, you'll get out safe." Samantha got ticked off and hugged Chloe tightly "We all are, I'm not leaving anyone behind." Jack sighed and looked at the hatch. "So what about them?" He asked before they both looked back at it and Chloe sighed as she shrugged. Samantha thought and then she got very happy. "We technically killed the shooters, right?" She looked up at Chloe waiting for the answer. Chloe then stood there shocked. "Yeah, we did. Dang i didn't think about it like that." Jack looked at them both. "So then we can let them know were not harmful?" Chloe shook her head as she walked to the window. "It's not that easy."