Chapter 8

The artwork up above is the Magic Medic TemTem with his little creature Ch'ito made by TemTem.

Madame Wolfy and Sir Anthony ran to the campsite to see what the yelling was about. When they got there Anthony sees Mischief stuck in a cage with two people guarding it. "Madame Wolfy!" yelled out a dog, but seems to have human qualities to him. "It's a good thing your here! This man had the scent of The Pack because he stole these!" The dog man pours out the food and gold that was in his pouch. Wolfy walked over to the cage and says, "Mischief how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to steal to get some food and money from my Pack. I gave you the scroll where you have my permission to get stuff for free why didn't you use it?" "Sorry Wolfy I just had the itch and your pack was the closest to my steal zone." Mischief said with a chuckle.Wolfy went to the cage to unlock it with her paw and let Mischief out. She went back into her human form and said, "I'll let it slide for now Mischief. And Zak excellent job of sniffing out a thief. That's a great trait to have if your gonna be part of the pack." The dog human named Zak had a big grin on his face. "Oh Tem I need you to use your magic to heal up Sir Anthony's eye please.""Yes Madame, I'll do it right away." Tem said walking over to Anthony. "So who are these two people you are traveling with Wolfy?" Anthony said while his eye was getting treated. "Well the person who is treating you is called TemTem. He is a magic medic that my mom wanted me to hire, so if me or my apprentice over there named Zak gets hurt, then we have someone to treat our injuries." Wolfy answered. Anthony's eye was treated, but he will have a scar there for a long time and he actually didn't mind it.Mischief walked over to Anthony and punched him in the gut. "What was that for?!" Anthony yelled out hunched over in pain. Mischief looked at him and answered, "That's for leaving me without saying a word to me last night!" Anthony got up and began to draw his sword out until little tiny hands stopped him. Anthony looked at what stopped him to see a little pink creature chewing his sword. "What in the world?! Get off of my sword!" Anthony yelled as he shook the creature off his sword."Ch'ito!" Tem yelled as he ran and caught the creature. "What did I tell you about chewing random things!" Ch'ito just looked at his master, Tem, with sad eyes as his stomach grumbled. Tem reached inside his pouch to pull out a red treat. "There you go!" Tem said while giving Ch'ito the treat. "Sorry about that Sir Anthony. He likes to chew on random stuff when he's hungry." Anthony had no idea what was going on with the people he has met so far, but it didn't matter as long as he got his mission accomplished he'll be happy.